PDA

View Full Version : internal tremors

chocoholic
09-10-08, 22:26
hi all
just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced these internal tremors.
i have been bad with nerves and anxiety for two months and at the height of it about three weeks ago my body would shake from inside. but when i asked people they couldnt see it nor feel it.
it seems rare now but at the time was really uncomfortable

Trixie
10-10-08, 06:12
Are you of a certain age?:blush:

Ozpanic
10-10-08, 06:39
hi all
just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced these internal tremors.
i have been bad with nerves and anxiety for two months and at the height of it about three weeks ago my body would shake from inside. but when i asked people they couldnt see it nor feel it.
it seems rare now but at the time was really uncomfortable

Oh i hate that i though't i was only one got it, yes horrible feeling i get it at times to and if i eat it goes, i wonder if it is a tired anxious insulin related thing

jannnne
10-10-08, 11:04
Hi, Ooh yes I get these when my anxiety is really bad it is awful poor you, I find even when my anxiety levels fall it takes time for these symptoms to go.

You are not alone, best wishes xx

chocoholic
10-10-08, 12:44
Are you of a certain age?:blush:

ha ha! Yes it has been asked Trixie!
Im 32 so its neither here nor there really. Doctor has mentioned peri menopause but Im not convinced as I have been really stressed and thankfully these feelings are now not so often.

x

chocoholic
10-10-08, 12:52
Oh i hate that i though't i was only one got it, yes horrible feeling i get it at times to and if i eat it goes, i wonder if it is a tired anxious insulin related thing

ive recently read the dr claire weekes book and found a quote which is interesting:
"Trembling turns, some people have weak turns that are neither palpitations or attacks of slowly beating heart.legs fee weak and tremble, body breaks out in clammy sweat. they do not faint although they feel they will. the attack gradually passes on resting. these are called hypoglycaemic attacks and this means merely 'not enough sugar in the blood."

basically it says that tense people use their supply of energy faster then they can replenish it. keeps sweets handy is the advice.
x

Natural Mystic
10-10-08, 19:58
ha ha! Yes it has been asked Trixie!
Im 32 so its neither here nor there really. Doctor has mentioned peri menopause but Im not convinced as I have been really stressed and thankfully these feelings are now not so often.

x
I just turned 40 and would put a lot of money on the fact that my anxiety problems and attacks are down to peri menopause

titchjd
10-10-08, 20:00
Oh yeah I get those inner shakes....they are so strange and annoying x

agent orange
11-10-08, 20:09
i have had them for years, these are a strange thing.