PDA

View Full Version : help i'm new and lost!

krisan
09-10-08, 22:26
Hi everyone, i'm very new and lost!!!!! i don't even know where to start lol! i'm 25 married with 2 beautiful children. i have had emetophobia since i was 8. i hate that this phobia stops me from doing certain things, it controls my life. I'm not sure what i'm looking for on here maybe people with the same phobia??? Help!!!!

Veronica H
10-10-08, 08:48
:welcome: To NMP. you will find comfort and support here. I donot have the same phobia as you but I know there are many here who do.

Veronica

Southern_Belle
10-10-08, 15:56
Hi Krisan,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

milly jones
10-10-08, 20:11
a really warm welcome to no more panic

love from milly xxxx

its all good
10-10-08, 20:48
Hi and :welcome: to nmp. U will find lots of help and support on here. I have suffered with emetophobia since i was little so i know how u r feeling. This phobia stops me from livin my life the way i would like and i avoid certain situations like the plauge! I only found out my phobia had a name when i found the no more panic site and i have received lots of advice from other members with our phobia:) . Once again welcome and if u ever need to chat u can pm me, best wishes, luv kayliegh x

pooh
10-10-08, 23:22
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x