PDA

View Full Version : Chest problem

diybabe
10-10-08, 16:54
Hi All
Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem. I've recently been having the breathless thing etc (been to docs twice says he doesnt think i should worry prob just anxiety) but today my chest feels as though i have swallowed a drink the wrong way and it has gone to my lungs. I am worried it is something else. Any replies greatly appreciated as i ve been down for a couple of monthe now with problems and just want to get back on track... even just a little bit as we have recently found out i am going to be a granny!!! and i just want to enjoy my daughters pregnancy with her and not worry about myself

amandaj
10-10-08, 17:13
hello it does sound like anxiety i get that all the time its horrible ,feels like pressure doesnt it, i cant give alot of advice on it as im looking for reassurance all time myself on this matter ,but you will make a great granny and be looking forward to im sure

take care amandaxx

diybabe
10-10-08, 18:38
Hi Amanda
Thank you for your support. Anxiety is a real pain isnt it. Just when you think you are almost back to normal something else slaps you in the face. Can't wait to be a granny though im only 38 and my daughter is so precious to me and has made me so proud so i will try to focus on that.
Best wishes to you Amanda