PDA

View Full Version : Littlejon

Littlejon
10-10-08, 23:33
Hi peepes!! I am a newbie. I'm 24 from Coventry and this is new to me!
I have not talked to anyone about my fears apart from 1 very trusted friend. I have been suffering from depression and much of my adult life has involved being consumed by fear. A fear of many social situations and now it's got to the point I barely leave the house at all! I stopped working 2 months ago and have not been out with Friends at all really. I have always drank a lot to help my nerves when i am out but thats another problem in itself. I can remember from being 9 or 10 not wanting to involve myself in a lot of stuff. Ihave had panic attacks and some very distressing thoughts for years. I feel completely hopeless, isolated and fed up. I have not seen a gp, i know i should but inevitabley i'm struggling. I still live at parents and my dad had a massive nervous breakdown when i was very young, my parents have no interest in communicating whatsoever. sorry this is a bit long guys!!:winks:

pooh
10-10-08, 23:38
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

you will find loads of information and advice here and perhaps when you feel you have the courage, I would definately recommend a trip to the doc's. In the meantime post away on the forum

Pooh x

kellie
10-10-08, 23:39
Hiya, welcome to Nmp its great to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

jodie
11-10-08, 13:24
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

milly jones
11-10-08, 19:39
wishing you a warm nmp welcome

love milly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Veronica H
11-10-08, 20:07
:welcome: Littlejohn. Glad you have found us.

Veronica

smurfette
12-10-08, 08:15
Hi

:welcome: to NMP.

Mandy xx