PDA

View Full Version : having an attack now

louisa2983
11-10-08, 01:02
plaese help me i am having an attack

hot cold sweats feel sick gonna pass out have befoire heart beating weird think missing a beat

i just want to sleep

have taken 160mg of beta blocker but bslow releadse will ity work soon have taken herbal sleep pills also and bach remedy and lave oil

feeling real baad

monika
11-10-08, 01:18
dont worry. anxiety cannot kill, you will not die. Just take deep breaths, try to distract yourself, and it will pass.

louisa2983
11-10-08, 01:42
hi Monica,

i have just vomitted, not feeling good at all this is the worst attack i have had for a long time.

my panic attacks have recently changed, where as i feel like i am going to pass out i'm sure you know the feeling is it normal to feel this bad.

i know nothing bad is going to happen and at worst i will pass out, but real hasrd to stop it all the same..

KaylaMarie
12-10-08, 02:14
What works for me is lying down...maybe snuggle with a soft pillow/blanket. Try listening to music...I prefer calm relaxing music but whatever works for you.

We are all here for you! and We know what you are going through...it may not be much...but I think it is nice to think about how your not alone..maybe that works for you as well? Ill keep checking back to this page if you have anything else to say okay? -hugs-

You'll make it through this!

ChristopherJ
12-10-08, 02:18
You're probably asleep now Louisa - I hope so anyhow - so I'm too late to say anything useful. I'll just send my good vibes your way . . . :flowers:

Abbie91
15-01-09, 02:25
Hey lousia. Dont worry about it. Just relax, breathe slowly in through your nose and out through your mouth, Your not alone, we all know how you feel. I take panic attacks everyday but im feeling calm the now. Nothing is going to happen to you, you are in a safe place. Just calm down. Think of something you are looking forward to or someone that makes you feel safe.

x