PDA

View Full Version : Question

Andyroo
11-10-08, 07:09
:blush: just a question. can you get a mouth ulcer on your gums? ive had one on my cheek and lips be4 but not so much on my gum. i went to the dentist a few days ago ..and i think im getting a mouth ulcer on the very top of my gums its burning and i dont even think the dentist touched that area.. can you get ulcers on your gums?:scared15:

LeeBee
11-10-08, 07:26
Hi Malv, yes you can:

http://tinyurl.com/3sx9m7

I'm quite prone to mouth ulcers, I find that I get them most often if I'm run down or not looking after myself properly. Make sure you're getting plenty of fruit and veg; B and C vitamin supplements can help shift them too. Stress makes them flare up if you are prone to them. Rinsing with salt water (about 1 teaspoon in a glass of warm water) can help stop them hurting. :)

Anxious_gal
11-10-08, 07:27
yep, I'm pretty sure you can get them anywhere in your mouth

Andyroo
11-10-08, 07:31
thanks again leebee your my hero :flowers:

LeeBee
11-10-08, 07:32
My pleasure honey :):):)

tashbarnes87
11-10-08, 09:33
Heya Malv, i have 4 ulcers in my mouth right now. One on my gum, 2 on my lip and one on the side of my tongue - its agony. I know its cos i am worrying about hem that i keep getting more. Rinse with salt water and mouth wash

Dont worry:yesyes:
xx

Andyroo
11-10-08, 09:39
lol thanks tash! me and you really need to stop obsessing over mouth ulcers hey ?:roflmao:

reddevil
11-10-08, 14:11
:blush: just a question. can you get a mouth ulcer on your gums? ive had one on my cheek and lips be4 but not so much on my gum. i went to the dentist a few days ago ..and i think im getting a mouth ulcer on the very top of my gums its burning and i dont even think the dentist touched that area.. can you get ulcers on your gums?:scared15:

I currently have three, always have them with anxiety.

I'm sure you can get them anywhere in your mouth.

Red