PDA

View Full Version : encouragment need please x

titchjd
11-10-08, 09:50
Hiya every1 ...wishing you all agreat weekend x

Im very anxious 2day and need some comforting words please .

Im at work 2day ive been back about 4 weeks now just doin 2 or 3 hours a day but each Saturday has been awful and last Sat was worst day ever .....2 day Im doing 4hrs and I just feel sooooo anxious about it as I keep thinking I cant do 4hrs on a Sat ....Its soooooooooo busy and I keep picturing how bad I felt last sat ..I know I shouldnt as each day is different and I had a good day there yesterday ......but my stomach turning over allready and have that shaking inside .

Thanx 4 listening helps me just get it off my chest xxxxxxxx

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
11-10-08, 10:21
hiya hun, awww its so hard when u feel like that, just try hard to not think about it and just go in do your stuff, you may have a good day.

try to take the attitiude of "i dont care" when u there, i do that sometimes, i may look a bit evil hehe but atleast job gets down and i try hard noty to think ahead and ignore wots around me.

hugs hun and i know u b fine cos u r a trooper xxxxxxxxx

spotty socks
11-10-08, 10:35
I am sending you a big hug :hugs: to help you get through the day.
Spotty socks

vti2007
11-10-08, 10:45
Hey Titchjd,

Big hugs coming your way :hugs: :hugs:

I know where you're coming from - having a real bad day today as well.

Try to relax mate and just get through your 4 hours. It will be over sooner than you think :)

Keep Smiling :)

nickieb
11-10-08, 10:50
Sam

Hiya sweetie. Mate it will be difficult for you as saturdays are full of manic shoppers but just think if you can tackle this that is another big step overcome & may lift your spirits at the moment.
Try not to think about it & just keep yourself occupied- i have a game for you. Spot the hot shopper...ahh that will help you relax! xxxx

lorac
11-10-08, 10:56
Hi Titch

Saturday is always a very busy day but look at it another way it will make the 4 hours go much quicker. Titch you can do it, just try and ignor those horrible feeling they don't mean anything. You are doing so well.

Bigs hugs to you

Carol

titchjd
11-10-08, 11:08
Thanx all 4 replying ......my heart pounding and its only 11 oclock not in till 2 haha ..hopefully once Im there i will be better .

Haha Nickie ....spot the hot shopper ..erm well we have lots of Ring and Ride OAPs on a saturday so not much chance hun lol x

Thanx again 4 every1s support xxx

I just keep telling myself I can do it x

Titch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope 2
11-10-08, 13:52
Oret me ewd cocker :D

Listen mate, do what I do, (new technique), stick 2 fingers up to everything (the work anx, the shoppers etc etc), and just crack on with it ! Smile on yer face but smug inside thinking f off ......... type sketch.

I am having problems money wise. I have no choice but to increase my hours at work :scared15: .
So we are in same boat somewhat.

The days when I am working, I am anxious, the days I am not, I am low.

So as of today I am gonna tell this mental sh*te to feck off. I need the money. I also need the life without extra stress of mental probs. When I get in work tonight I am gonna ask for extra hours (thru gritted teeth of course lol).

Sorry I have not been around, I have been very low.

WE can do this mate, let's go for it, yes ????

Luv Jules xx

titchjd
11-10-08, 19:36
Phew Im home from work Yippppppeeeeee did the 4hours it was bloody tuff but I did it .
spent 4hours tellin myself not 2 get anxious and watching the clock but was ok until 10 mins b4 I finished then palps and giddyness set in so went and sat in the loo for 10 mins haha ....:blush:

Oh well I did it xxxxx

Thanx for every1s support it has been a gr8 gr8 help

Thanx soooooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kenboon
11-10-08, 20:27
Well done :) It will get easier as time goes on and you regain confidence.
You should be chuffed with yourself for once again facing it and getting through it :)

All the best

Ken

milly jones
11-10-08, 20:39
great news titch

sorry i didnt catch u earlier

glad it was ok for u

hugs

mill xxxx