PDA

View Full Version : Help me please

Rebecca
02-06-05, 07:33
I went to bed awile ago and dosed off....I was then suddenly woken up like not to long after I doses off... I was shaking, it is hard to explain. Not shaking like im cold, shaking like my nerves. It felt weird.

Kinda felt like I was tingling.....what is this? im scared.

I tryed to dose back off but it happened again.

before I dosed off the 1st time I was worried a little about something, but didnt think it was enough to throw me into panic mode....

please someone reply soon.....does anyone know what im talking about?

Rebecca

linjane
02-06-05, 07:56
Hi Rebecca,

I've had this before its horrible but it was down to a bad panic attack. I couldn't control the shakes, like you said, sort of shivery, but not cold. Hopefully, it has passed by now and you're feeling better.

Please PM me if you need any more advice.
Love,
Linda.x

Quirky
02-06-05, 08:08
HI there,
I've had this several times in the last two years, and my doctors never knew why as it was never low blood sugar or a virus coming. I have since read on here somewhere that an excess of adrenaline in your body can cause this, so it can be panic related and has happened to me in the night too. It has also happened to me after eating food with MSG (monosodium glutamate) in and I now avoid it.
Take care,
LJ

seh1980
02-06-05, 11:37
hi Rebecca,

This is quite common amongst people with panic attacks. It is caused by the adrenalein in your body. Though it is horrible, you have nothing to worry about..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Sal x
02-06-05, 11:45
Hi Rebecca,

This is def anxiety............

I went through a stage in January were I couldn't keep my legs still.
I would lie in bad and physically shake when I was really warm.

This is due to adrenaline as my fater in law is a doctor and has seen me loads of times in that state and he said it can do strange things to your body (let alone your mind).

The first step (and the hardest) is to realise that anxiety does do some really weird stuff to your body.

PM me if you want any more help as I have been going through this for some years now.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sal x [:X]

S Hill

pips
02-06-05, 12:15
Hi Rebecca,

Don't worry this sounds like all the symptoms of anxiety hun. Especially if you went to sleep worrying it throws me into panic also as it plays on your mind. Try writing down your worries before you relax and tell yourself you will deal with it later!

I to experience shaking at times have a warm drink and something to eat like a banana or nuts is always a good source.

I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

Meg
02-06-05, 14:44
Eat , rescue remedy and warm bath often stops the shakes.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
02-06-05, 15:42
Hope you're feeling better today!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sal
02-06-05, 23:56
Hi Rebecca

Sorry to hear you arent feeling too good and it is part of anxiety that makes us feel like that. Hope you get a better nights sleep and you feel a lot better soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Rebecca
03-06-05, 17:14
THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH !

I am feeling better today, however last night I was scared to fall asleep having the fear that I would wake up shaking again....Im proud to say I didnt wake up shaking again last night ! :)

thank you all sooooo much ! I really appreciate everything you all told me !

Rebecca

mjh74
03-06-05, 18:44
Hi Rebecca,

I used to wake up trembly and shaking before I started taking meds but just lately, if I've dosed of in the day, I wake up with exactly the symptoms that you've described. I do what Meg suggested and take rescue remidy with a drink of water and something small to eat.

Mark