PDA

View Full Version : Still feeling unwell

ElizabethJane
11-10-08, 21:48
It is nearly two weeks since I stopped taking mirtazapine. I haven't experienced any more sleep walking or hallucinations since taking a small amount of zopiclone at night. I shall try and wean myself off it next week. I dont feel very hungry and have a feeling of fullness even after a small amount of food. I have an overwhelming feeling of tiredness and feel very very sad. The other medication that I'm on will stop me slipping into a ful blown depression. The anxiety is still there but it hasn't given over to full blown panic attacks. I haven't taken any valium since Friday. I'm still wondering how long this will go on for? Does anyone know? My psychiatrist might ring and leave me a message on Monday as I phoned his secretary to tell him how bad I was feeling. He is unfortunately on holiday.

jo61
12-10-08, 11:19
Sorry to hear this. I got of mirtazapine 3 years ago and wasn't well but that was because the underlying problem was still there. I didn't have the cushion of other medications to protect me as you now have.

Is anyone covering for your psychiatrist while he's away? Maybe you could contact them.

:hugs:

ElizabethJane
13-10-08, 07:51
thanks Jo for your reply once again. I am feeling a lot better today. My psychiatrist will hopefully make contact with me today. The panic and anxiety associated with withdrawal are almost gone. I need to work on the sleep disturance because I'm still taking zopiclone 3.5mg tablet a tiny tiny dose but scared of sleepwalking and hallucinations. Keep well Jo.