PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Dr Google!!!!!

kazzie
12-10-08, 00:03
Evening:D

I used to suffer HA

Had CBT got better:yesyes:

Well lately I keep getting puffy ankles esp at work

So I googled:blush:

Now it seems I have minutes to live:ohmy:

Has anyone else had puffy ankles and lived:shrug:

I smoke and drink but quite healthy otherwise

Help:scared15:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

titch
12-10-08, 00:07
Not had that symptm yet but just wanted to say STOP!! googling!! it makes things much worse...keep up the hard work xx:bighug1:

Cathy V
12-10-08, 00:10
Kazzie, assumin you're still alive:D
I get puffy ankles all the time....on hot days, or if ive been sitting for a couple of hours without movement. The thing is though that i never used to get this at all...ever, but now i seem to get it just sitting at the computer. I get puffy fingers sometimes too. Can be any number of things i suppose...meds, age, water retention...pick one!

Last time i googled this i think it told me i had heart failure...:ohmy: xxxxx

kazzie
12-10-08, 00:24
Titch:hugs:

Lol Cathy.....thats what I concluded:D

And Im still here and puffy ankle has gone down now lol:D

That bloody Dr Google wants putting down:lac:

Andyroo
12-10-08, 05:51
:mad: google bad!!!

google made me sure i had mouth cancer!! i spent 300 bucks for the dentist to laugh at me!!:doh:

nickieb
12-10-08, 16:36
haha

I have this, its fluid retention hun. Alot of women get it xx

vti2007
12-10-08, 16:43
Hay Kazzie,

I am not a doctor and I have no medical knowledge at all really but I am very very sure that puffy ankles is not a clear indication that you have minutes to live :) :)

Have you been on your feet a lot? That'll do it

As for googling it.........well I don't think I need to say it - I think you already know :winks:

RosieXXX
12-10-08, 18:08
I know loads of people who have had puffy ankles - nothing to worry about.

You have done so well with your cbt - please promise yourself to resist the temptation to google - it always ends up in disaster. I think we always remain vulnerable when we have suffered from HA, so it is really important to avoid known 'trouble makers' and one of them is definitely googling.

yorkylover
12-10-08, 18:52
Naughty Kazz:lac: :lac: :lac: :lac:

kazzie
12-10-08, 22:15
PMSL:D :D :D

I am a t**t!!!!:wacko:

Still here:yesyes:

Thank you all for the support:hugs:

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

AcroSplat
13-10-08, 12:40
So Dr Google strikes again.

I swear this Dr Google should be disqualified from practicing. He told me i had MS amongst other things. Not to sure where he got his Medical Degree from but somethings gotta be done about him.

My Nero told me Dr Google is actually incorrect anyway, and that i should not visit him nor listen to a word he says again. Well is been a week now Dr Google and ive not visited you. hahahaha so long Dr Google.

I think i remember a person suing Mcdonalds becasue their food made them put on weight. Do you think we have a case in suing Dr Google ? :)

skye
13-10-08, 13:04
ah a fellow google friend...i posted on here on friday after sitting at my desk at work and getting myself ito a complete state. posting on here and getting such nice replies made me feel so much better. seriously you could have a slight cold and be dying on google of pnuemonia! Dont do it to yourself chick x