PDA

View Full Version : Head Exploding

MANDAPANDA87
12-10-08, 03:14
hey guys so scared right now, it feels like my head is about to explode so much pressure forhead feels like its being squeezed the my whole head feels liek my brain is swelling ugh so scared of it what is this its liek a huge pressure

HeatherMc
12-10-08, 07:06
hiya
hope you are feeling a bit better look on the symptoms page, it could be a tension headache, I picked up a magazine on Friday and there was a feature about headaches and what can cause them, usually something simple like dehydration, stress, something you have eaten (believe it or not) eye strain the list was quite extensive.

not a doctor but could be tension

Heather

HeatherMc
12-10-08, 07:07
:bighug1:hiya
hope you are feeling a bit better look on the symptoms page, it could be a tension headache, I picked up a magazine on Friday and there was a feature about headaches and what can cause them, usually something simple like dehydration, stress, something you have eaten (believe it or not) eye strain the list was quite extensive.

not a doctor but could be tension

Heather

Andyroo
12-10-08, 14:14
sounds like tension or sinuses to me!! i have both heaps!!!!! i always have a head ache :wacko: they same one you described! i went to my doctor a few times he told me it was my sinuses and stress :ohmy: