PDA

View Full Version : Bit scared this morning.............

Trixie
12-10-08, 06:17
One of my Siamese cats seems to have a bad tummy. I am hoping it is just a one of and not the start of something, the moment I realised I felt my insides churning over with worry.

Andyroo
12-10-08, 06:25
My cat oscar had a bad tummy a few weeks ago :scared15: i was abit worried about him to.. so i kept a eye on him .. in a few days he was normal.. i guess animals get nasty bugs just like people? im sure it will pass! how old is your cat? does it only stay inside?:hugs:

Trixie
12-10-08, 06:44
My cat oscar had a bad tummy a few weeks ago :scared15: i was abit worried about him to.. so i kept a eye on him .. in a few days he was normal.. i guess animals get nasty bugs just like people? im sure it will pass! how old is your cat? does it only stay inside?:hugs:

This one is 5 and no she doesn't go outside. I am a terrible worrier when it comes to my cats health (but not my own).

Andyroo
12-10-08, 06:47
hmm cats get off tummys sometimes.. it wasnt a hair ball or anything like that? is it possible for you to get her looked at for reasurance? how is the cat doing now? lol sorry for all the questions:hugs:

Trixie
12-10-08, 07:00
hmm cats get off tummys sometimes.. it wasnt a hair ball or anything like that? is it possible for you to get her looked at for reasurance? how is the cat doing now? lol sorry for all the questions:hugs:

Well she is sitting in her usual spot and has had something to eat so I am hoping it was just a one off. Our vets are closed of a Sunday.

She has just snuggled up to my other Siamese and gone off to sleep.

Andyroo
12-10-08, 07:30
im sure its just a off tummy. let us know how she is doing later:blush:

meemo
12-10-08, 08:37
Hi Trixie

The fact that she has eaten is a very good sign....

LeeBee
12-10-08, 08:39
Morning Trixie

Cats get an upset tummy quite easily. Perhaps she swallowed something that didn't agree with her. Maybe see how she goes today and take her to the vet tomorrow if she is still off-colour? She's quite a young cat, she should be fine.:)

Trixie
12-10-08, 10:48
Morning Trixie

Cats get an upset tummy quite easily. Perhaps she swallowed something that didn't agree with her. Maybe see how she goes today and take her to the vet tomorrow if she is still off-colour? She's quite a young cat, she should be fine.:)

Thanks all.:D

It is so odd, I suffer from arthritis, DDD, vertigo from arthritis in my neck, diverticulitis, I am registered disabled and have a brain tumour but I never worry about my own health but the cats..................:weep:

Andyroo
13-10-08, 01:55
hey there trixie! be sure to let us know how that cat is doing when you get on later :hugs: ... me so curious!:roflmao:

fairyloveheart
13-10-08, 08:04
Hi Trixie

Sorry to hear your cat is off colour. I am sure it is just a one off. How is he this morning? xxx

fairyloveheart
13-10-08, 23:00
Hello, Is your cat ok?? x

Andyroo
14-10-08, 05:51
hmm im guessing the cat the is okay:shrug: im sure she would have added to the post if it wasnt .. like she said she worries about her cats health more then her own :roflmao:

Trixie
14-10-08, 06:13
Thank you all for your kind enquires about my youngest Siamese's health. She has been racing about the house chasing my other cat and eating well.........oh and she went to the loo and it was a formed stool (sorry everyone):ohmy:

My back has been giving me problems for about three months so at long last I went to the doctors last week ( I am having a problems walking as I have a severe pain in my left thigh and groin). He sent me for an x-ray and I have to see him this week.

At least the problem is with my left leg (if the problem was being caused by my brain tumour it would be on the right side).

Never mind, plod on that's all I can do.:yesyes:

fairyloveheart
14-10-08, 08:54
Hi Trixie

Glad your cat is feeling better :)

Sorry to hear about your back pain - Hope they can get something sorted when you see the doc this week.

FLH
xxx