PDA

View Full Version : got 2 go up town arghhhhhhhhhhh

titchjd
12-10-08, 10:03
Hello every1 hope u all ok.

Im soooooooooooo anxious I ave 2 go up town in half an hour 2 get underwear for m8s wedding ...I havent been up town for over 12months ...I dont do shops well at all (even though I work in a supermarket ha )

Im shaking feeling sick got inner trembles palps ......and not wanting 2 go :weep:
But I know I have 2 ......why is it that I worked 4 hours yest in a busy supermarket but the THOUGHT and thats prob what it is my thoughts ...of going 2 1 shop 2 try on underwear is freaking me out xxxxx

I know its prob the anticipation of going and me imagining me having these horrible symptoms thats doing it ..so why when I Know what it is do I still get them x

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vti2007
12-10-08, 10:16
Hey M8,

Calm down, deep breaths.:)

Nothing bad is gonna happen. You are just gonna have a nice morning out with your friend.

Town is a bit daunting I know, but just remember that most people float along in their own little bubble. They aren't paying any attention to you at all so just stay in your own bubble ignore everyone and everything else and enjoy yourself.

If that doesn't work, look around and try and guess who else is feeling like you are. That always distracts me.

You're gonna be fine. :hugs:

Oceanblue
12-10-08, 10:21
Hey M8,

Calm down, deep breaths.:)

Nothing bad is gonna happen. You are just gonna have a nice morning out with your friend.

Town is a bit daunting I know, but just remember that most people float along in their own little bubble. They aren't paying any attention to you at all so just stay in your own bubble ignore everyone and everything else and enjoy yourself.

If that doesn't work, look around and try and guess who else is feeling like you are. That always distracts me.

You're gonna be fine. :hugs:

Brill advice. This is exactly what I try and do, sometimes the anxiety doesn't quite fade, but at least I succeed by thinking just this, and the anxiety doesn't go into overdrive sending myself into panic.

Good luck Titch.:flowers:

vti2007
12-10-08, 16:45
Hey Titchjd,

How'd it go. Did you get your shopping done?

:)

titchjd
12-10-08, 17:12
Hiya m8y ......

Oh what a day ....yeah got it done only had 2 do 1 department store but wow its big ......I was doin ok but then I went sooooooooooooo giddy and legs turned 2 jelly and i felt soooo panicky ......couldnt concentrate enough 2 breathe so palps started .....but we got what we went for and now Im physically drained .......Think imgna def have 2 have Diazepam for the actuall wedding if I get in such a state just trying Knickers on haha :D

Hope you are ok m8y have u had a chilled day x

Titchx

sheena
12-10-08, 17:14
I hope your excursion into town went well. I remember when I first attempted to go into town I went with my daughter and told myself that if I felt anxious or panicky I could come home. I also knew where all the exits where so I could make a quick getaway.

I can now go by myself but I get there early as crowds can freak me out some times.

Happy shopping

Sheena

vti2007
12-10-08, 17:17
Hey Titch,

Hey you did it tho didn't you :yesyes: I know what you mean about drained - it gets you like that doesn't it.

At least you got your knickers eh? :D :D

My day has been Ok thanks - felt soooo much better today:)

Diazepam for the wedding eh? What's diazepam and champagne like? interesting mix I reckon :ohmy: :D

X

titchjd
12-10-08, 17:32
Yeah m8 I did it ...but didnt do it well ....x
Oh soooo good you had a good day m8y they will become more as time goes on .x

Ive never taken Diazepam but doc gave them me just for when I really have a bad day and think it will be needed at wedding ......with a bit of champers I should be dancing on the tables or zonked out under them haha x

marie1974
12-10-08, 17:32
lol titch glad u didnt get your knickers in to much of a twist hehe, welldone hugs xxxx

titchjd
12-10-08, 17:42
Thanx donna ......was very tough but I did it just hate them feelings of being giddy ... dont think the high knickers helped squeezing all my fat in lol xxx

xhugs hun xxxxxxx

bottleblond
12-10-08, 17:59
Hiya mate

WOOOOHOOOOOO!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That must have been a very difficult one for you BUT you did it gal!! I', soooo proud of you.

Keep up the brilliant work
Love Lisa
xxxxx :flowers:

titchjd
12-10-08, 18:34
Thanx Lisa ..yeah was very tough and feel bit dissapointed that I paniked and went giddy ..but keep telling myself I went and didnt pull out anxiety or not x

Hugs m8y x:hugs: