PDA

View Full Version : what do people mean

flinty90
03-06-05, 10:00
Hi All,
after reading alot of posts on here it seems alot of people get skipped heart beats. i just wondered what they meant by this and is it definitely diagnosed as a skipped heart beat ??? My experience of a fluttery feeling in my chest is just food ,drink or a little mucus that flutters past your heart and isnt actually a missed beat at all. i just wondered how many people actually think they are missing a beat without bieng diagnosed to have a heart beat problem by there G.P.
I dont bring this subject up to belittle anyone as im sure there are definitely people that have a genuine problem. But other people that havent been diagnosed need to not worry so much as this is absolutely not a missed heart beat..
thank you
flinty !!

pinkscrumpy
03-06-05, 10:59
Hi Flinty

I have been diagnosed but a lot of people problem can be to do with the vagus nerve that runs straight passed the heart and can be upset a lit with food etc

MANDIE XX

alexis
03-06-05, 11:00
Hi Flinty, I sometimes feel as if I am haveing skipping beats but I know my heart is just racing,i think if I thought it was skipping I would worry myself more, where as racing heat is ok, its all partand parcel, Alexis

seh1980
03-06-05, 13:10
hi Flinty,

It normally just means that your heart is beating extra fast or irregularly due to anxiety. It's nothing to worry about..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sal
07-06-05, 00:06
Hi Mate

Sarah has explained it so dont worry.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.