PDA

View Full Version : changes in mood

MANDAPANDA87
13-10-08, 04:37
Hey guys i am jsut wondering if anyone else sufffers from this...

When my anxiety first started i never wanted to leave my house i was terrified could not laugh or smile jsut was in my own world kinda of out of it most of the time, and then it started gettin easier to handle. so my mood got a lot better i have been goin otu with my friends once a week because i do have a son and dont get to out all the time and relaly felt like it was helping my anxiety levels decrease, so for about a month i was in such a good modd everyday like extremley happy and hyper still with little amounts of anxiety symptoms everyda and small panic attacks but nothing major, then all of the sudden the last 3 days I AM MISERABLE i cant laugh cant smile just kind of annoyed of everyone WHY IS MY MOOD SUDDENLY CHANGING??? is it common do you guys get this plus my anxiety is pretty bad the last 3 days id have to say but i odnt understand why i am so miserable??

sheena
13-10-08, 13:38
Can you think of any reasons or events that have made you feel like this.
Like you say you are getting your life back on track and enjoying life.

Try and be more positive - like I managed to go from housebound to going out with my friends again. Think of how you felt at these times.ou

What ever you do, do not start to hole yourself up in your house again. I know it is all to easy but even taking a walk a couple of times a day will make sure that you do not get stuck.

Don't dispair and keep posting:bighug1:

Sheena