PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety attacks

ashishcyrus
13-10-08, 06:44
Hi!!
Til my education i was a confident and positive person and was doing well in all aspects of life. But after i got into a job and i got married and all sorts of responsibilities came over me i started having attacks in the form on vomitting,nausea and loss of confidence.All tests revealed that i was normal and was suffering from anxiety.This was 2 years back and today i have tried to overcome but not completly. I still get nauseatic at times and am not confident in situations like interviews, meetings. i accepted it nyways

now what is happening is that i had jaundice for the past 2 months and i have recovered as well but now i keep feeling tired, fatiqued and weakness. cud this be related to anxiety? Doc says that it happens during and after jaundice in many people but i feel it cud be anxiety as well.
I do think a lot, i sure am worried at times and i do get negative. I want to overcome anxiety completely and not feel nauseatic. i want to be confident in life. can anyone of the same experience help me?