PDA

View Full Version : Question about moles

tashbarnes87
13-10-08, 07:20
Hello All, this may be a stupid question but can picking a mole cause it to turn cancerous? I was itching my arm last night and found what i thought was a spot so me being me couldnt leave it alone and i picked it until it bled. I went to bed and when i have woken up this morning horror of horrors -- Its a mole!!! well my head has gone in to overtime. Is it ok to do this to a mole? i have to confess i have been on google and scared myself more :( grrr

xx

Andyroo
13-10-08, 07:27
hey tash babe lets stay calm :) a mole cant turn to cancer from you just scratching it people get irritated moles all the time!! onetime i even scratch one of mine off :scared15: .. i am most certain that your mole is nothing to worry about. it is just irritated .. as it should be.. u
scratched it :roflmao: it willl be fine you just need to leave it alone a few days and give it time to heal :hugs:

LeeBee
13-10-08, 08:26
I know it's not normally a good idea to Google, but here is an answer from a dermatologist:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dermatology/messages/32401.html

:)

tashbarnes87
13-10-08, 15:49
Thanks guys, i really can feel myself obsessing over it. Its about the size of an o if not smaller and its red and i think i must have checked it near to 100 times today :( not a good day grr

x