PDA

View Full Version : burning feet cant stand it anymore

raphael
13-10-08, 12:18
hi has anyone had burning feet it is driving me crazy and im really worried have had nerve probs before

LeeBee
13-10-08, 12:25
Hi Raphael - sorry to hear you're still having problems with your feet. Have you had your physio appointment yet? I really think that you should go back to your doctor to find out if there is anything else you can do to help with the discomfort, as it is causing you so much distress. Nerves are tricky things, and without knowing the nature of the damage caused by your fall, it's hard for anyone who isn't a doctor, and hasn't examined you, to say what it is and how long it might take to go away. If the doctor really thinks that there is nothing causing this except anxiety then you know where to find us. :winks: I really hope you feel better soon.

vti2007
13-10-08, 14:19
Hi raphael,

I get this from time to time - I think I posted in another thread somewhere - The only thing I find that fixes it is a tight pair of socks. Sound's daft but it really works for me. If I have bare feet it is unbearable :)

jannnne
13-10-08, 19:01
Hello I had burning feet all the way through my last pregnancy, I used to sleep with a wet towel around them. Don't know what causes it though.

Andyroo
16-10-08, 01:43
im sorry about your burning feet :weep:
maybe you need a foot massage!:roflmao:

keepemlaughing
16-10-08, 01:59
I don't know about you but I sure could use a good foot rub!

Andyroo
16-10-08, 02:08
Ooooh i give the best foot rubs! Trust me.:shades:

Trixie
16-10-08, 06:06
hi has anyone had burning feet it is driving me crazy and im really worried have had nerve probs before

Have you started a new job?

raphael
17-10-08, 14:04
Hi Thnx 4 answers. Doc think poss stress facture but hopefully not.

Wot i did

6 weeks ago wore high heels 4 2 days straight havent worn heels 4 6 years or so.

For the last 10 weeks been power walking ended up 6 miles on mons and 10 -12 miles on fri then surprise surprise feet hurt but i am so stressed just in case it does not go cos i had coccyx prob for 2 year but better now but i feel ive gone back 2 years. And toes cold and numb so feeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd up

raphael
21-10-08, 10:18
having mri on thurs could be metarsalagia but its not going really worried anybody had this?