PDA

View Full Version : another newbie!

Giselle
13-10-08, 14:24
Hi everyone,

I am a 35 year old married mum of one 4 year old girl. I have been having recurring panic attacks for some years now but over the last 12 months they have been getting worse. I have been taking Half Inderal la for the last 6 months and although they eased the symptoms to start, they seem to be wearing off considerably lately.
I have been back to my GP and he just told me to stick with it.
The latest new symptom is the throat tightening and it is absolutely terrifying. I got quite frantic earlier and googled the symptom; this was the first website i got directed to and i must say i have learned more on how to cope through reading this forum than i have in the last 20 years of seeing doctors.
Thankyou to everyone who has posted tips on relaxation etc. I will try my best and use them.

Giselle:)

pinkpiglet
13-10-08, 14:32
Hi Giselle, A GREAT BIG FAT NMP :welcome: x

So pleased you have found us, i have been a member for 2 months after discovering it in the same way as you and it has helped me loads. I'm sure you will get all the help, advice, support & encouragement you need through the fantastic memebers that use this site, they are great people.
I will look out for you around NMP xxx

:bighug1:

lorac
13-10-08, 14:52
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

pooh
14-10-08, 01:39
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Andyroo
14-10-08, 05:37
Hello there! welcome to nmp!! im sure this site will help you as much as its helping me :D :hugs: :flowers:

have fun!!:yesyes:

milly jones
14-10-08, 13:08
welcome to the no more panic site

from milly xxxx :)