PDA

View Full Version : Doctors on the telly!!!

kazzie
13-10-08, 15:08
Hi:D

Only see Doctors Mon and Tues cos of work:mad:

Turned on today to find it was Dr Nick Wests funeral:weep:

He was fine last Tuesday:yesyes:

Can anyone tell me what happened???

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

fairyloveheart
13-10-08, 15:13
I just watched all of last weeks episodes on iplayer!!! He was on the phone to his girlfriend, arranging to meet her after work - and he saw a boy playing football at the side of the road - the boy kicked the football into the road by accident, so Nick went into the road to retrieve it for him, he was still on the phone and not looking at the road, and a lorry came and ran him over, he died instantly. The docs came out of the surgery to try and revive him but it was toooo late :( It was v sad.

kazzie
13-10-08, 15:24
Awwwww cheers Fairy, I know I sound like a saddo but I quite liked him.....hope he isent gonna give up acting:shrug:

What a horrible way to die.....poor Nick:weep:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

fairyloveheart
13-10-08, 15:27
I know, I'm the saddo watching a whole week's episodes on the internet!! Working from home today, so just had them on in the background(!)
He was a good character.
By the way, what happened to Joe? I haven't managed to work that one out yet? One minute he was there with a headache and then he disappeared!

lorac
13-10-08, 15:43
I like Doctors, poor Nick I quite liked him.

Carol

titchjd
13-10-08, 15:45
I did same on Friday haha as I missed 1 episode then they were saying Nick had died .....so i watched it BBC on computer ......Kazzie do that if you want 2 ever watch http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00dw689 thats the link . its the episode you missed xxxxxxxxx

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

titchjd
13-10-08, 15:49
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00dw685 sorry kazzie watch this 1 first haha x

sheena
13-10-08, 16:41
I thought it was really bad the producers killing nickoff like that. It was so unexpected.

Those of us who watch doctors have seen his recovery from not being able to walk to using one stick. And bam no more Nick.

Sheena

lorac
13-10-08, 16:53
Yes I thought that Sheena, they could have given him a happy ending like going off on his travels or something nice.

Carol

kazzie
13-10-08, 16:54
Thanks Titch:hugs:

Joe went to America then he came back

Kaz x x x:hugs:

fairyloveheart
13-10-08, 22:11
So where is he now?!!

jo61
14-10-08, 07:29
Then Joe went got disillusioned with the way Daniel was carrying on, got offered another job in the States and went back, kicking Daniel out and selling the house.

I was just warming to Nick, shame he's gone. Can't stand the new nurse either.