PDA

View Full Version : BIG DAY

LisaD
03-06-05, 17:00
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I had my graduation ceremony on Monday, and it was absolutely fantastic!!! Fot those of you that don't know my "back story" it was the writing of the thesis and the defence that triggered an acute anxiety response. Somehow I made it through, and now I am soooo happy that I didn't succumb! I was pretty nervous about walking across the stage, so I couldn't savour the moment at teh time, but afterwards I felt so elated. This degree means so much more to me than my Bachelors, it is definitely getting framed and being hung where everyone can see it!!!

Also got some fab pics afterwards in the garden..I'm going to send it to Nicola to post in the Members pics...if I can figure out how!!

Lisa

clickaway
03-06-05, 17:10
Oh congratulations Lisa!

That was a fabulous achievement, and you are so right to be so proud.

Yes, send those pictures in to Nicola!

I've a feeling this thread is going to be moved to the Success Stories section :D

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Meg
03-06-05, 17:20
Lisa ,

What a proud moment .

Very well done for all the sucesses involved here !!

Ray - Yup !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
03-06-05, 17:22
Congratulations Lisa, how very proud you should be, as we are here, it must have been so very hard for you, but, you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!can't wait to see the pics...............xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LisaS
03-06-05, 18:20
Lissssssaaaaaaaaa,

well done my darlin'!!!!

I am so proud for you too!! keep that big grin going for a few more days and make the most of your success!

congratulations!
Lisa
xxx

nomorepanic
03-06-05, 18:32
Lisa

A big well done to you :D[^]

If you send me the pics I will put them on the site. Bet they look fab!

xx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
03-06-05, 20:34
Congrats Lisa!! Well done on your degree :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Karen
03-06-05, 22:53
Congratulations and well done Lisa!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

alexis
03-06-05, 23:33
Well done, you have every right to be proud, Love Alexis

florence
04-06-05, 11:30
Hi Lisa

Congratulations ! [^]

Looking forward to seeing your pics. :)

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Piglet
04-06-05, 11:45
Well done Lisa - that's brilliant, congrats.
Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

LisaD
07-06-05, 15:39
Hi all,

Thank you so much for your well-wishes! I wanted to share that day with you because everyone has been so helpful and supportive in the "aftermath" of my Thesis defence. Am working on getting the pics up...but my computer is wonky at the moment, and freezes, every time I try. But not to worry, I'll perservere (or my boyfriend will LOL)!!

Thanks again,
xxxLisa

pips
07-06-05, 16:16
CONGRATULATIONS Lisa,

You did so well what an achievement and a great success Well done you!

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX