PDA

View Full Version : Help Now Please

MANDAPANDA87
14-10-08, 03:49
OH my goodness you guys i am having a panic attack again!!!!!! I hit my head again today no bump, different spot this time the back no headache or anything came wiht it...this was at 12 its now 9 called health link they couldnt see it doing any damage the assest me, well i was fine felt great cleaned my house did everyhting i needed to do, NOW TONIGHT jsut like 30 minutes ago after i ate some mcdonalds i got really nasueas and have a little diarraeah and stomach upset plus panic attack..........SO NOW I AM SCARED taht if i vomit its going to be brain damaage or something but i have been fine all day and it wasnt even a hard hit at all not even hard enough to make bump, my son fell off the couch yesterday and banged his head got a bump instintly and hes fine, so why do i feel so sick, plus i have been naueas on and off the last 4 days and diarrhea had a couple relly watery poops this morning is this my anxiety or from my head do i have a head injury liek i dont even have a headache or anything.

purplehaze
14-10-08, 04:02
Hi

You are going to be fine....hey you ate mcdonalds that would make anyone nasueas...

seriously anxiety can give us diarrhea, have us going to the toilet all day, water poops...
Again try breathing slowly grab a bag and breathe in and out

honest you WILL BE FINE

MANDAPANDA87
14-10-08, 04:17
I would not be worried about it at all if i had not banged my head twice in the last four days on my stupid cupboards UGH is it the back of my mind thinking about it taht is giving me all of these symptoms do you think what if i do puke ugh so scared

eeyorelover
14-10-08, 04:28
Hiya hun,
It's super scary but even if you throw up it won't do any damage.
If you did have a head injury you would have much more severe symptoms by now.
The diarrhea is either from the Mc Donalds or from anxiety.
Head injuries don't give you diarrhea.
Just try to take your mind off it.
Hope you feel better real soon.
xxx
Sandy