PDA

View Full Version : sorry!!

bukendaa
14-10-08, 07:55
hi its bukendaa listen i have been rude to evry one and im sorry all i have woken up to my childish ways:blush:

Oceanblue
14-10-08, 08:13
Hi there,

You say everyone, you haven't been rude to me.

I don't quite understand,.. have you been using the Chatroom ?

I wouldn't worry too much, i'm sure people understand.

:flowers:

Veronica H
14-10-08, 09:44
Hi Bukendaa:bighug1: I hope you are feeling better. I know you have been a bit lost looking at your previous posts. We are all here to help each other through good and bad times. No need to apologise.

Veronica

bukendaa
14-10-08, 11:31
yeh ive just been a bit silly using the chat room saying rude things and that just to try and cheer my self up thats all but what i was saying was no funny or nice it was verry hurtfull so sorry titch etc

marie1974
14-10-08, 11:41
hiya i dont go into chat so i dont know your story but welldone for speaking out and saying sorry hun, it goes a long way and shows u mature enough to know when things arent right. hugs xxx

titch
14-10-08, 11:46
HEY bukendaa..yer u did say some really sick and silly things but its twice you done it to me now..not only did u upset me u upset miss worry and she got all scared and anxious..were here on this site to help people and help each other not to be swore at and stuff..we dont need stuff like that hun...

bukendaa
14-10-08, 12:08
yer sorry titch about the whole thing im baned from the chatroom for 7 days any way so its all good i deserved it so yer

bluesparkle
14-10-08, 12:09
hello
yes i left the chat room the other day as i didnt like what you were saying. . . it sent my anx high, i dont use the chat very often so was a bit sad.
but... i do appreciate that you have appolagised though and im sure other people will.
just remember we are here to help each other. . .
rach

bukendaa
14-10-08, 12:23
yes about the heavan thin i am so sorry about that so sorry bluey if i can call u dat

titch
14-10-08, 12:26
well im not very happy that you only got banned for 7 days...but youve said sorry just try not to do it again..

bukendaa
14-10-08, 12:29
what did u expect???

samc100
14-10-08, 12:34
I am glad you have said sorry Bukendaa

But please remember that behaviour like that gives the Chat Room a bad name, causes Admin heaps of problems that waste their time sorting out, upsets the people who use it sensibly and has some of us thinking "is it worth keeping the chat room going because it just seems to cause so much unnecessary upset".

titch
14-10-08, 12:34
well no offence but i wanted u banned for good...

bukendaa
14-10-08, 12:43
well i didnt get baned for good so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samc100
14-10-08, 12:45
Oh you are charming.. I think you ought to cool it at little before it all kicks off again.

marie1974
14-10-08, 12:47
hey hun, i know u r only young, but if u wanna come on these forums u gotta be sensible and mature about it, you have apologised, so dont ruin it completely for yourself, especially if u are suffering and have no body and need some help mate

titch
14-10-08, 12:52
well you have just proved how grown up you can be..well i certainly wont be helping or talking to you when you come in chat so no nasty pms when u do come in please...

bukendaa
14-10-08, 12:58
there wont be i promise i will try and talk and help as much as i can and i wont talk to u titch if thats how u want to be

titch
14-10-08, 13:09
its not how i want to be im always happy to help anybody...but ive had enough of your sick conversations know u said sorry..but please dont talk to me i dont need you putting me down again

bukendaa
14-10-08, 13:13
i never siad i was going to put you down jeez do u hate me??? cause it shure seems like u hold grudges

Oceanblue
14-10-08, 13:18
Sorry to hear about all the upset Titch and BlueSparkle, I hope you're ok.

I used to use the Chatroom regularly and ran into afew, I know how you must be feeling and it's not nice. I now hardly use Chat at all because of this problem, unfortunately no matter where we go, there's always gonna be some around spoiling things. Odd thing is, they find it funny, makes no sense to me.:shrug:

Luckily we've all seen it in this thread, so not really much explaining you can say hey ?

Take care, and don't worry. Some people should be ignored.

bukendaa
14-10-08, 13:22
geee thnx

titchjd
14-10-08, 13:27
hi its bukendaa listen i have been rude to evry one and im sorry all i have woken up to my childish ways:blush:

well i didnt get baned for good so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These 2 quotes contradict themselves!!!!!!!!

I understand you have apologised and thats a good step but u must understand people were hurt and upset so It will take time ,so making more childish comments m8 isnt going 2 help .

Titchjd x

titch
14-10-08, 13:30
Thanks katie. bukendaa i dont normally hold grudges if some1 has upset me once but if they have upset me twice then i do. you were really out of order..end of

bukendaa
14-10-08, 14:21
ok i understand but i dont like o apoligise and then get a well i hoped u would of been baned forever its like well F%#% you then so i siad haaaaaaaaa and i am 13 im no 44 year old straighty

titch
14-10-08, 14:23
what do expect after the things u said well im only 17 too

freakedout
14-10-08, 14:38
Whats wrong with 44 yr old straighty's?

samc100
14-10-08, 14:45
Whats wrong with 44 yr old straighty's?

They are sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring :D

Well to a 13 yr old with attitude they are.... Cos' when you are 13 you are never gonna be that old... ever...:D

Love from a wicked 36 yr old who can't wait to be a 44 yr old straighty :cool:

Tracy68
14-10-08, 14:49
Trust me stay 36......if i'd of known what 40 was gonna be like i'd of stayed 39 lol :roflmao:

Tracy
xxx

freakedout
14-10-08, 14:52
Sam,

as Kat would say from big brother - that was hi..wa..wious (hilarious!)

44, bring it on..... I might be better by then, well we can dream can't we!!

Freaky

Veronica H
14-10-08, 22:39
:ohmy: Bukendaa, why spoil your apology. You may regret it and have to apologise again. Sorry folks did not know about chat room stuff.