PDA

View Full Version : confused

trevor
03-06-05, 19:59
hi new here

i have been visiting this site for some time now ,,,
in reading your posts i have found lots of nice people here,

i am an anxiety sufferer for almost 7 years ,
has anyone heard of or tried the lindon method???????i have been thinking of trying it but i think it is quite expensive,

would love some feedback,,

trevor

EmmaJane
03-06-05, 20:04
Hi Trevor,

Welcome to the site, im afraid I dont know anything about the Linden method. Sorry. Good luck though, if you decide to do it

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

seh1980
03-06-05, 20:40
Welcome aboard Trevor!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sueiamnew
03-06-05, 21:10
I researched it when i was at a low....but decided against it.

On the same day i found this site in fact... i chose this one.

Take care.

hillamanda
03-06-05, 21:35
Hello Trevor,
I am very dubious about the LINDEN METHOD. If I had a miracle cure for anxiety and panic, there is no way I would charge for it. I would be singing it from the roof tops. Also, if there was a miracle cure, I reckon doctors etc would be using it. Recovering from panic and anxiety is usually down to retraining your mind and changing your lifestyle. This doesn't happen with one swish of a magic wand- it is normally a journey which has to be taken by the sufferer and its only by following this path that we learn about ourselves and move forward. But, having said that, if I do find an overnight cure, you'll be the first to know.!
All the best, Amanda

a hill

Karen
03-06-05, 22:34
Hi Trevor

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
03-06-05, 23:00
I do not object to him selling 'help' - after all thats what every private therapist is doing and some do a great job.

I do object extremely strongly to him selling a 'secret' and marketing it in a way that implies to extremely vulnerable sufferers that he has information and the miracle cure that noone else knows about..

We have not had anyone on here who has derived any benefit or success from his CD's.

We have had one person who didn't find the CDs the cure they were marketed as but did access his 'pay for it' helpline as his means of support - a bit like the No Panic free helpline or indeed this free resource.

I also object to his claims of 97% effectivness rate. They do not follow up all clients so cannot have any proof for this.

Meg

stimpy
04-06-05, 01:19
Hi Trevor and welcome :D

I am a believer in the "no quick fix" method.

To be honest I've not tried the Lindon Method, I decided against it.
I didn't get the whole "secret" and amazing cure thing.

You can do more for yourself and it's free.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

Piglet
04-06-05, 12:27
Hi Trev,

I havent heard of the Linden method but agree with the others comments about claims to quick cures. I think Amanda hit the nail on head with her reply.

Welcome to the site and hopefully you'll get lots of reassurance on here.

Love Piglet[8D]

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

sal
07-06-05, 00:04
Hi Trevor

Havent tried it but have read lots of positives about it.

Hope we can help and support you too and remember you are not alone.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

trevor
13-06-05, 13:18
thank you for all your replys

trevor