PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

lipglossloo
14-10-08, 14:11
Hi there Iam a 25 yr old female. I have never been on this site before but I thought I would give it a go. To be honest Iam not too sure what to expect from it??

I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks on and off for a few years, but it seems to have gotten worse in the past few months. Not everyday though, but it does get me a bit down, and I dont like feeling like that as Iam usually a really "happy go lucky" type of girl.

I would welcome any tips or advice or anything anyone has got to say.

Oh and almost forgot, I have just today started to take St. John's Wart, has anyone ever tried this and does it work?? I have also heard that Starflower is helpful too??

Cheers:noangel: xxx

titch
14-10-08, 14:32
:welcome: to nmp...the people here are so understanding and helpful they have helped me alot on my road to recovery and im sure they will do the same for you...keep ya chin up....feel free to message me if u ever need a chat hun...xxx remember you are not alone!! xxx

lorac
14-10-08, 15:12
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

lipglossloo
14-10-08, 15:16
Thanks for the replies I have been reading up lots on St. Johns wart and its made me feel better about starting it. Thanks again xx

pooh
14-10-08, 22:00
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
15-10-08, 12:42
welcome to the no more panic site

from milly xxxx :smile:

miana
15-10-08, 12:47
Hi, welcome to NMP :) xx

weeble40
18-10-08, 23:59
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

stacy
19-10-08, 18:45
HI Everyone.im new im not sure how it all works just yet soon will.

Ive suffered with anxiety for about two years now. I have good days and bad .days
Im sure i will have more good with help from people on this forum.
Stacy.x

jodie
19-10-08, 18:54
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xxx

belle
19-10-08, 19:42
Hi and welcome :)

x