PDA

View Full Version : personal question

dawn
04-06-05, 01:19
being on citalopram 20 mgs p day since Ive been taking it (this embarassing) I've had a real problem with gas. Is this a temp. side effect? also has anyone had sexual side affects?

florence
04-06-05, 11:14
Hi Dawn

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">also has anyone had sexual side affects?</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Definitely! Anti depressants can affect the libido, I am sure many of us here can relate.
Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

seh1980
04-06-05, 16:13
I can relate to the sexual side effects..

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

EmmaJane
04-06-05, 16:49
Hi try not to worry, think ull find its a side effect

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

LisaD
04-06-05, 18:29
Hi Dawn,

I also can definitely relate to the sexual side effects (I'm on 30 mg citalopram). Libido is completely shot, and lets just say that our sessions last a lot longer than they used to because it takes me much longer to "finish". Does anyone else have this problem? Its nice on one hand, but can definitely get frustrating at times ;)

About the gas thing...I have also noticed this, but I thought it was because I was eating differently (trying to eat a lot more protein). It has gotten better over time though.

Wow, totally personal/embrassing post, sorry everyone, but had to do it!!

xxxLisa

zena
05-06-05, 14:21
Can only go with past history whilst Hubby was on it.

Agree with Lisa...does take longer to "finish". It was brill the 1st couple of times but got real bad after a while. Not only for hubby but also for me!

He's now off them and everything back to normal!! Thank God!

with good wishes

Zena

Meg
05-06-05, 14:23
Cipralex and sex (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2485)