PDA

View Full Version : another great day!!!

tigger1964
15-10-08, 07:22
hi,

its 7.07am and this is always the worse time of the day for me. I am very agitated this morning and trying so hard to control my breathing , i have the tingles in my hand and they are both horrible but the thing i hate more is the dryness in my mouth that makes me think my tounge is swollen, the sane part of me knows that these are all symptoms and if i concentrate on them the longer they will last. But if all this wasnt bad enough, i let a stranger, an outsider a fellow sufferer into my life so that we could help each other and now we have had a disagreement which i dont believe was my fault and i have spent all of yesterday worrying about it and had very little sleep last night because of this to. I feel that this person put me a very awkward position that i didnt deserve and then when i tried to inform them they got very shirty with me and now no longer will stay friends with me. I feel better for writing this and im sorry for ranting on. I dont have a lot of friends who understand me and how i am, infact i dont think any of my friends understand but they do try. I feel so sad this morning because of all this and i dont know if anyone else worries overly about things that have happened and just keep going over and over it. Maybe it was my fault it probably was it usually is. But now i feel alone again, really alone and its not a nice feeling.

jodie
15-10-08, 07:31
hiya

sorry your not feeling so good why dont you try to get on with somthing like doing some house work or washing i do this and it takes my mind off the panic almost like changing your routine ,so you dont get up each morning and think ok i am not good this time and i AM going to panic .
as for your frend try and talk to them it is probs that you have both just not seen eye to eye on somthing and in that case maybe but it behind you both and move on it is not worth you both not talking anymore ,i think us with pa,s ha or what ever it is you suffer with can take things the wrong way and get upset very easy .
i hope this helps and you start to feel better

jodie xx:hugs:

Andyroo
15-10-08, 09:14
you are not alone..:weep:

Andyroo
16-10-08, 01:58
hope your feeling better:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: here have some hugs and let me know how your doing :winks:

Mistie_In_Oz
16-10-08, 02:11
Hi Tigger,
Sorry your not feeling so good. As the day goes on you will feel better and you are not alone!
*HUGS*

purplehaze
16-10-08, 02:54
Hi

we have a habit of beating ourselves up or blaming ourselves for things that are not our fault. We tend to magnify the situation until we no longer see what really happened.
Friends fall out and if this person is a true friend they wont put you in a situation you dont feel good with.

its good that people on here are supporting you, as I am sure you have done the same for them, so your not alone. may feel like it but focus (try to) on your needs and what you want

hugs

kev