PDA

View Full Version : Aches

DonzJay
15-10-08, 14:51
Hi
I have recently had a very annoying ache in the middle of my left arm, on the opposite side to the elbow. Also a very small pain in the centre of my chest. I have regular acid reflux to the point where it hurts a lot but the doctors say it is nothing to worry about.
I have also been under a huge amount of stress recently and was wondering if this is all kicking up because I am so stressed, what does everyone think..??
Help

pinkpiglet
15-10-08, 15:03
Hi there, i get these pains too and because i'm a worrier i always think 'is it my heart?'. The pains i get are usually on my left arm just above my elbow but i get them on the inside of my lower arm too. I have to make myself ignore them. I'v been getting them for quite some time & they come & so i tell myself that it cannot be a heart attack.

DonzJay
17-10-08, 18:10
My other worry is Lung Cancer, I used to smoke but have quit now, was never a huge smoker though. I had an aunt who died at her early forties cos of it and I have a sister who has a different sort of cancer......I am always thinking "oh god I must have it too" and it drives me mental