PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

keepemlaughing
15-10-08, 21:47
I am freaking out here. I took a pain pill at work and it is making me react like I am on meth. I am shaking and my heart is beating like crazy. I am having a full blown panic attack and I am at work. I should have known better because although these pills usually make people tired, they have the reverse effect on me. It is like I am still on drugs or something, although I have been clean almost three years. I don't like this feeling.:weep:

ladybird64
15-10-08, 21:54
Hey Sheryl

Slow it down, because it reminds you of the meth feeling it is adding to the panic.
I know you're scared but you will be alright, you know it won't stay in your system even though it has given you a jolt from the past.
Post as often as you need until it starts to subside, which it will..I promise :)

london
15-10-08, 23:11
hope your a bit better now

keepemlaughing
16-10-08, 01:38
I made it home, picking up my clonazpem from the drugstore. I took three just to calm down. I do fell a bit more relaxed. Now time to take the kids to church and have to sit in that social situation. I don't know why I take those pain pills, I react the same each time. Its like meth all over again. Maybe I am trying for a free high. Dangerous territory. Anyway does anyone else have this problem?

Andyroo
16-10-08, 09:34
hello there i hope your feeling better:hugs: meds always make me feel weird. i take them when i need them and not for a free high :roflmao: