PDA

View Full Version : For Peope Who suffered bad anxiety and depression

monika
15-10-08, 23:57
Have people on here with bad anxiety and depression over come it? IS it possible? Some daays i fear im gonnna loose my mind and i'll never over come this-and that im in to deep to get out. Can you get over this? Has anyone here done it?

Oceanblue
16-10-08, 00:04
Well, I've most definately have become much, much better, especially regarding the depression.

The anxiety I haven't quite come to grips with, I believe it'll always come and go, sometimes stronger than other times. I feel that this is now part of my life. I'm not being negative by the way, just realistic. I've suffered with this for pretty much all my life. It's learning different coping methods, rather than it disappearing altogether.

Just my view.

I know it can be hard, but there are many different strategies out there to help us cope with this, it's a matter of finding the best one for ourselves.

Take care :flowers:

marie1974
16-10-08, 00:07
hello matey, i had bad depression 7 yrs ago and beat it, i was on prozac, 2 little kiddies, no family, hubby working very long hours, bad debt problems and relationship problems.

i realised after a mini breakdown that i had to get better so i started exercising in doors every day to dvds videos etc and got more confident, toned up and eventually came off the prozac.

the buzz i got from exercising was so good i didnt need the meds, after a while me and hubby moved sorted job out, he finally sorted his prioritys etc and i beat the depression and never looked back.

i still suffer anxiety on and off but i still pwer walk every day, it keeps me motivated, happy and positve. sometimes u have to push yourself and fight the feeling of "cant b bothered" and its hard but u will will get there if u want too.

u can do it hun, u have to make positive changes in your life, get rid of negatives, keep busy, focus on things u enjoy, meet people and your confidence will grow,
hugs xxxx