PDA

View Full Version : Arms

weeble40
16-10-08, 11:20
I was wondering if anyone else has this problem, am laughing as I write this, when I go bed I cant find anywhere for my arms to go LMAO, they always seem to be in my way, Ive thought of chopping em off, but how the hell would I get em back on in morning lol, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be grateful

Emma xxx

titch
16-10-08, 11:31
HAHA:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: what a weird conversation...i dont really know what to suggest lol...xxx youl have to sleep on your back and keep your arms in the air :roflmao: xxx

june
16-10-08, 12:14
Oh emma:hugs:
I cannot help with your problem :weep:
BUT oh my how you have helped me with mine:yesyes: it really nade me laugh, it is such a wonderful thought:yesyes:
:flowers: :flowers: so brave to put it into words:ohmy: most of us have experienced "odd" things like that.:blush:
Best wishes
june:hugs: :hugs:

The Fool
16-10-08, 12:29
you no what emma i have allways wanted to know the same thing lol people on tv shows and stuff when they sleep always look so comfortable but unless i sleep on my back i end up sleeping on one of my arms and wake up in the night and of course my arm has gone completly dead and i panic its dropped off or somthing PMSL oh how to get round the problem of arms??

hopeful
16-10-08, 12:34
Very funny but I know what you mean.:roflmao:
Tried hugging a squishy or teddy???
julie x:hugs:

sheena
16-10-08, 13:00
That was so funny I had to laugh.

I don't think I have every thought what to do with my arms. Now my feet, when I go to bed, I would love to chop them off as I get restless leg syndrome. My legs jerk when I lye down and I have to keep getting up and walk about. Eventually I do drop off to sleep.

Sheena

pooh
16-10-08, 13:13
I'm so sorry but.......:lisa::lisa::lisa::sign20::roflmao::rofl mao::roflmao:

samc100
16-10-08, 13:26
I have this !!! I stick mine under my pillow and they are there the next morning

pinkpiglet
16-10-08, 14:09
:lisa: :lisa: :lisa: :lisa: :lisa: :lisa: :lisa: :lisa:

This is the funniest thread to date chuck, you should be on the stage!
You could try velcro, that way you can take them off/put them on whenever you need!! LOL
I know what you mean though, it's irritating!!!
Hope someone out there as a serious solution to your dilema!!!!

eeyorelover
16-10-08, 15:09
The worst part is sleeping wrong and waking up in the morning with one arm that you laid on so long it's numb!!!

While we're talking about sleeping...
anyone ever get one of those charlie horses in your calf that wake you??
OMG what is the deal with that?????

Jaco45er
16-10-08, 15:11
Emma?

You're mental lass ;)

My advice is get a bigger bed so your arms fit in it too

titchjd
16-10-08, 15:16
Hiya hahahahahahaa ......Oh I sooooooooooo agree hun I have same prob and its sooooooooooo annoying .

You could chop just 1 off then stick it back on in morning with the other arm ......that way u only have to worry about where 2 put 1 arm each night ,

Or get arm zips ..could becum the next craze hun ....forget lipo,boob jobs ,it cud be arm zips next xxxx

Hope that helps you as you know Im always here 2 help you with your probs haha:yesyes: :roflmao:

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Fool
16-10-08, 16:22
my sisters advice is to sleep like a vampire and cross your arms over your chest lol

weeble40
16-10-08, 20:20
LMAO im so glad I started this post, Ive had some wonderful suggestions and am glad its made you giggle, its had me PMPL, in a few more hours my problem will surface once more, but tonight Im going to bed with a great big smile on my face whoo hoo, I thought about laying on my back with my arms reaching up, see how dead they are by morning, keep smiling guys, and eeyore whats charlie horse lol

Emma xxx:madness:

Granny Primark
16-10-08, 20:34
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Its mad I know but I have the same problem.:D :roflmao: :D
I put both my hands on opposite shoulders and point my elbow upwards!
I never realised I had this problem or how I solved it until I told me hubby about your post.
He then went on to complain about how for the last 30 years hes had to cope with my elbows either in his back or in his face!!!!!:D

bottleblond
16-10-08, 20:58
Emma

This post is such a breath of fresh air lass. I swear i laughed so much i nearly grunted like an old hogg. (not that i am one you understand) :smile:

I snuggle me pillow at night but in real life it's shayne ward.....Ahhhhh shutit and let a lass dream.

Love and laughter
Lisa
xxxxxxxx

Andyroo
16-10-08, 23:59
:roflmao: damn arms hey emma?
why not shuv them under your pillow lol :hugs:

pink daisy
17-10-08, 00:24
Hiya...
I actually got asked this in chat by Emma earlier lol... Theres a few things I do with mine :winks: But I actually hate when you lay on your arm and in the morning it feels like its dead... or if its on you you think somone is touching lol... It is rather scary you know having somthing floppy in yer bed its not nice!!!!!! Id say just relax and you tend to forget about your arms..

Emma if i go to bed thinking about my arms!! Im going to slap you :D

Sweet dreams guys n girls xx

weeble40
17-10-08, 00:43
I'm actually hoping all NMP'ers go to bed thinking of arms lmao, its been a good day, sleep tight all

Emma xxx

Granny Primark
17-10-08, 06:59
Its rather scary having something floppy in yer bed its not nice!!!!!!:huh: :shrug:
:lisa: :lisa: :lisa:
Whatever did you mean!!!!:blush: :noangel:

pooh
17-10-08, 11:40
Emma I now know where I put my arms at night lol one round the bf's waist the other on his head ahahahahaha I must find it comfortable. I can't believe I actually thought about it.

Pooh xxx

diane07
17-10-08, 11:43
lmao emma,

I shove mine under me pillow there well tucked out my way

di xx

jodie
17-10-08, 11:48
i have no idea what to say your all mad
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

and ee my god pink lol your so bad lmao

hope you had a good nights sleep emma lol

jodie xxx

The Fool
17-10-08, 15:33
i did in fact go to bed thinking of these damn sleep deprivers hanging by my sides and what did i do about them? i have no idea as i feel asleep before i even thought of a solution but i woke up with them tightly wrapped around my pillow (what dreams had enterd my head that night i wonder??).

t0rt01se36
17-10-08, 17:04
I really want to reply to this post and am going to take it seriously.

I've never or hardly ever slept in a double bed so I unfortunately have no room to put those two thin floppy things hanging from my shoulders that sometimes get pins n needles in when I'm in bed.

Sleep on my side I do and I don't know whether its a germs issue thing, but I don't like my hands near my face when I'm in bed.

I'm my own worse enemy cos I keep my clothes n dressing at the end of my bed which end up giving me pins n needles in feet n legs.

I was gonna mention about a hot water bottle but I won't. (Floppy and gets in the way lol)

june
18-10-08, 11:07
I put this post on as soon as I switch on and re-read all the posts.
it has been so funny - so refreshing - so cheerful.
I just thank you so much But I bet you did not realise what you were starting (Ha Ha)
Best wishes
June

pooh
18-10-08, 11:48
Omg I'm in danger of developing obssessive interest in knowing where my arms are at night now. LMAO

titchjd
18-10-08, 13:15
LOL I agree Pooh .....went 2 bed last nyt thinking about my arms .....put them out of bed ,under pillow ,crossed over my body ,above my head but just couldnt get comfy ....Emma ....could you start a thread about fit men so I can go 2 bed thinking about them instead of my arms haha xxx

Id hug u but my arms are still numb haha x

Titchjd xxxxxxxxxx