PDA

View Full Version : fed u with feeling 'out of it'

chocoholic
16-10-08, 12:19
hi all
does anyone else feel out of it most of the time? Sometimes I dont feel like I am looking out of my own eyes. I feel dizzy and remote from everything and it frightens me.
Ive had numerous tests and they were all clear but I am struggling to get on with my life. My family are great but I get the feeling now they are running out of things to say and do.
Really fed up today...
Choco x

gtrgrl3369
16-10-08, 13:55
Soory to hear that you are having a hard time right now. Depersonalization is the worst thing I had too. I would also feel dizzy and like nothing was real and it scared me. I learned that the more I let it scare me the more it would come on and the worse it would get, and trust me I would get so bad I would crawl in my bed and stay there for days because I was so scared. I started to not fight it and just go with the flow of it and it eventually got less and less eveytime. I still get it every once in a while usually when I am overtired or really stressed out, but now I know it is nothing that can kill me or scare me anymore, and within 5 minutes it is gone. You can beat this. Take care.

Andyroo
16-10-08, 14:11
i feel run down alott :weep: i know its just anxiety and stress.. but still its very annoying! somtimes in the mornings im very tired in shakey ive been told i have panic attacks in my sleep:roflmao:

erialb1
16-10-08, 16:12
i get exactly the same thing! its so nice to know im not the only one, this has helped me alot!
hope it all helped you too
take care x