PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice and support

netta
16-10-08, 14:05
Hiya
Have decided to take the plunge and sort myself out. Was shocked 20days ago when I plucked up the courage to visit my doctor as was suffering from a lot from anxiety & stress. I agreed to try Sertraline (50mg) as main objection is to continue working. I feel very anxious and am unable to take any time off work to try and relax. Have been taking the tablets and do not know what is normal and not. So little information with the pills.

Have lots of questions which I hope someone can help me with.
:wacko: Starting with, with last night I took some Ibuprofen for tooth ache (or maybe grinding ! Dentist recently made me aware) Within an hour I was wide awake & had really bad stomach pains / acid and butterflies. Have not slept all night, feel weak and wondering how I can get myself through work without somebody noticing or making a mistake !! Wondering if Ibuprofen is off the list while taking sertraline. And what can i take for tooch ache ?

PS Not at all computer literate ! How do people respond ?

Netta

pinkpiglet
16-10-08, 14:15
Hi Hun never took sertraline and don't really know what it is but i do take fluoxetine (prozac) and it says on the instructions that you are not to take ibuprofen or other anti-inflammitory pills whilst taking this medication. Don't know if the same goes for your meds or not but i would check it out if i were you.

soliveirap
16-10-08, 14:40
When i started my meds to anxiety i went to the pharmacy with my medication and ask the pharmacist if i could take medication for headaches.
My advice is go to the pharmacy and do the same i did or give your doctor a call.
Take care.

pooh
17-10-08, 11:26
Hi there and welcome along to nmp

Pooh x

milly jones
17-10-08, 16:10
welcome to the no more panic site

from milly xxxx :flowers:

sheena
17-10-08, 16:49
Hi

Welcome to No More Panic

Sheena

weeble40
18-10-08, 19:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx