PDA

View Full Version : Ectopics!!!!!!

Benjy83
16-10-08, 14:33
Hi everyone,

Been having these problems recently and wanted to clarify they were the same symptoms all you guys were having.

Right... when checking my pulse it's been going at a steady rhythm then there's a gap where another one should be then back to normal again. I can also feel what is like a flutter in my chest everytime I get one.

Are these the same as what you have???

Thanks
Ben

LeeBee
16-10-08, 19:23
Hi benjy, definitely sounds like ectopics - an extra beat, a pause, then beat again. I feel it either as a flutter or a thump in my chest. Sometimes the beat after the pause is harder than usual. Heaps of us on here feel them. Apparently they're normal and harmless in a healthy heart :).

meemo
17-10-08, 11:30
Yep, sounds like exactly what i get, in fact got one just then. Sometimes you feel the thud in your throat area.
Some days i get them all the time and then i can go for a while without getting any- go figure.

jodie
17-10-08, 11:40
hiya

yes sounds like ectopics to me to ,eather a hard thud in your chests or a flutter in your chest,i to can feel then in my pulse

jodie xx

Benjy83
17-10-08, 14:29
Thanks everyone, do you also get them whne they go a bit crazy. This morning they were quite tame however this afternoon they have gone a bit crazy. Is this common too?

LeeBee
17-10-08, 20:52
Yes. Two days ago, for example, I had clusters of them pretty much all day, especially in the evening. Drove me crazy. Yesterday, I only got a few throughout the whole day. No idea why. I keep trying to work out if I was more stressed on the day that I got more, or ate something different. Maybe it's just hormones.