PDA

View Full Version : A quick question?

EmmaJane
04-06-05, 20:50
Just a quick question, can hot flushes/sweating (mostly at night ) and nausea, be to do with anxiety. Even though you dont think you are anxious. Have been anxious and panicky on and off though over the past month or 2, but have settled down a bit now?

Silly question, but one thats bothering me

Thanks all

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

seh1980
04-06-05, 21:15
I have the exact same thing at night Emma - just anxiety :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
04-06-05, 21:16
Not a silly question Emma, yes definitly can, love Alexis

nomorepanic
04-06-05, 21:40
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Just a quick question, can hot flushes/sweating (mostly at night ) and nausea, be to do with anxiety.
<div align="right">Originally posted by EmmaJane - 04 June 2005 : 20:50:30</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Not always no. I get very hot at night and sometimes wake with my hair soaking wet. I am not anxious atall at the moment.

I blame mine on my weight cos I put some on recently and always get hotter then.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

alexis
04-06-05, 22:08
Hi I think Ive read that wrong, they are not always due to anxiety etc but can be,
I know Ive had them with anxiety mindst you like nic I have also put a considerable amount of weight on and can wake like that on a non anxious morning, sorry if Im confusing, or confused lol,love Alexis,

Piglet
04-06-05, 22:08
Yes - I get the occasional episode of this too.
Love Piglet

EmmaJane
04-06-05, 22:15
Hmmm ok, thanks all. Maybe ill lose some weight then LOL. Ill just have my chinese first tonight though. Then think about it LOL

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.