PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

trulyblue
16-10-08, 17:13
Hi everyone,
I've only just joined up and thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. so where should i start??!! Well i am suffering from quite a few things at the mo! I am suffering with anxiety and have some form of social phobia and to top it all off Im depressed too. ive had the depression and phobia for while but the anxiety kicked in about 4months ago. so I'm pretty messed up right now. I thought I'd join on here to talk to ppl with similar problems and hopefully make a few friends. Feeling v. lonely right now.
Anyway thanks for reading.

Trulyblue xxx

lorac
16-10-08, 17:19
Hi Trulyblue

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

pooh
17-10-08, 11:24
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

jodie
17-10-08, 11:27
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

milly jones
17-10-08, 15:55
welcome to the no more panic site

from milly xxxx :flowers:

sheena
17-10-08, 16:02
Hi

Welcome to the forum. You will get help and support here.

Sheena

weeble40
18-10-08, 19:46
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Becky08
18-10-08, 19:51
Hi trulyblue!
Welcome to NMP! :welcome:
I have been here for just a week and it's helped me loads, im sure it will help you too!
Take care :yesyes:

trulyblue
21-10-08, 15:54
hi all. thanks for been so welcoming. i hope to speak to you all in chat soon. trulyblue xxx

orangecrush
21-10-08, 16:53
hi welcome to the site, i only joined a little while ago and find coming on here and chatting a great help and i hope you do too xxx:)

claire25
21-10-08, 20:35
Hello, i have just recently found this site and i think it is fantastic.
I suffer with really bad anxiety and panic attacks. I was referd to a pschiatrist and i saw him at the begining of this month. He has double my prozac i am now on 40mg and he also prescibed promazine 25mg 3 times a day. I dont see him again for six weeks and sent me off to write a journal.

I am not sure what promazine does but all i can do is sleep. When i wake my heart is pounding and i am really shakey. I cant eat much as my mouth feels like ive eaten a bag of salt.

I feel so sad as i iam struggling to cope day to day and its not fair on my son or husband.

I feel alone, its good to just know other people know how i am feeling.

ps i have started taking diazapam again to calm me down.

claire25
21-10-08, 20:37
Hi, just being on here has started to make me feel better and that i am not going mad!! xxx

debera
21-10-08, 21:26
hi and welcome to nmp
debera
x x x