PDA

View Full Version : hoping for recovery!

jazzy29
17-10-08, 00:27
Hi all, am new to a forum such as this and have been trying to cope with my recurring anxiety and panic for a few weeks now.
I am feeling very tired of it and fearful of the unbearable feelings at times.
So.....I thought i would join this site and try not to be alone with what I am going through and hopefully support others on the way.
Best wishes to every one.
Claire:blush:

Chelle1
17-10-08, 10:14
Hi Chelle, I have just joined too after trawling through lots of self help sites offering quick cures for money!! I have to admit i was tempted as i feel desperate.
I have suffered from anxiety all my life but developed panic attacks when i was 16 and pregnant. I have had on off episodes ever since and have been free of them for 2 years once!! Currently I am in the process of selling my house and they have come back with avengence. Most of my days are spent checking how i feel and the common 'what ifs' which just enhance m anxiety.I know that the key is to not fear them but it is very difficult when you are scared. I do believe that there is a way so never give up hope!!

[quote=jazzy29;403454]

Hi Claire :grouphug:

Its strange how it comes and goes, You were clear of these thoughts and feelings for two years in the past just like me, so we can get through it again. Although I feel its harder this time because when i was ok for a few years i never imagined i would feel this way again. It is really frightning and tiring and does get unbarable for me too sometimes. But your right we should never give up hope, we have been ok before and we can be ok again. I feel this site is a god send, i didnt realise how many people had the same thoughts and feelings as me, it is a relief to me that people understand what i go through everyday, not that i would wish anyone else to go through it. Anyway this is getting to be a bit of a book now, so Good Luck and Dont Worry Be Happy :wacko:

Chelle xx

diane07
17-10-08, 10:56
Hi claire,

a big welcome to nmp hun.

You'll get lots of help and support here

best wishes

di xx

pooh
17-10-08, 11:20
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
17-10-08, 16:01
welcome to the no more panic site

from milly xxxx :flowers:

sheena
17-10-08, 16:36
Welcome to No More Panic. Along with medication and other help this forum helped and supported me through my most difficult times.

Sheena

keepemlaughing
17-10-08, 16:43
Welcome from me as well! You came to the right place for support and encouragment.
Sheryl

weeble40
18-10-08, 19:44
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx