PDA

View Full Version : Eyesight - any ideas?

precious78
17-10-08, 15:59
Hi all

I have noticed the past couple of weeks that my eyesight hasn't been as sharp and I have had trouble focusing. I have had a cold for the past week and I wondered if anyone has found that sinus stuff can affect their eyesight? Or should I get this checked out? I have had an eye test in the past 6 months and nothing was noted.

Thanks

keepemlaughing
17-10-08, 16:44
My eyesite is worse every year! lol Hope everything is fine.
Sheryl

pinkpiglet
17-10-08, 16:49
Yeah, it's worth getting your eyes checked out if you havent done in the past 6 mths but anxiety can effect your eyesight too. I was having allsorts of problems with my eyes but the optician found nothing wrong. That was 6 mths ago though and i really must try and remember to book another appointment as they recommend them twice yearly. Infact! Not so long ago a member posted a long long list of anxiety related symptoms, this was quite reassuring. Just can't quite remember who posted it though. If you could find it i'm sure you will find it mentions your eyes and stuff.

precious78
17-10-08, 21:00
Thing is I'm not anxious or panicky at all. I have been really well now for well over a month (hence no posts recently). Just needed a bit of reassurance really that other people may have experienced something similar. My last eye test was in May and no abnormality was found then.

Andyroo
18-10-08, 00:16
stress and anxiety can cause fuzzy sight.. if you are positive are arent stressed or anxious (can also be a side affect from meds) then see a eye doctor.. :shrug:

Sallysdream
19-10-08, 00:08
you can even have blurred vision etc from anxiety. Don't worry you will be fine xx