PDA

View Full Version : hi there, so glad ive found this forum!

mini_mog
17-10-08, 21:55
hi everyone

ive been suffering from anxiety since around june 07 (but i think it began around 6 months earlier than that) and have had 4 councelling sessions and been on fluoxetine from june 07-around april this year when i decided to come off them on my own:blush: silly i know and im paying for it now! i suffer from anxiety and constant worrying.

some days are really good and i feel i can beat this and i also have low days and in between days.

ive been referred for councelling again but im considering looking into some private therapy (cbt or hypnotherapy) as i really just want to be me again!

thanks for reading:hugs:

titchjd
17-10-08, 21:59
Hiya m8y and welcome 2 NMP .
You will getso much help support and advice on here and some m8s along the way xxx

Cbt is good hun so I would def try and get it if yu can ....mine was done through my councellor at GPs x

we here weneva u need us m8y x

hugs
Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

mini_mog
17-10-08, 22:02
Hiya m8y and welcome 2 NMP .
You will getso much help support and advice on here and some m8s along the way xxx

Cbt is good hun so I would def try and get it if yu can ....mine was done through my councellor at GPs x

we here weneva u need us m8y x

hugs
Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:
thank you:hugs: i really want to try cbt, ive heard great things about it. my gp said that my referral letter was sent a few weeks ago so fingers crossed i wont have to wait too much longer:)

marie1974
17-10-08, 22:07
hiya and welcome, i had cbt privately for 5 months and it was brilliant and helped me so much to be more confident.

i had it once a week and cost me 40 pound per session so it made me out of pocket majorly but it was really important for me to do it, so i coped.

i really think it will help you ut u have to be totally honest and giv it your all. hugs xxxxx

pooh
17-10-08, 22:28
Hi there and welcome along to Nmp

pOOH X

weeble40
18-10-08, 19:01
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

milly jones
18-10-08, 20:23
A warm weekend welcome to no more panic

love Milly xxxxxxxxx :flowers: