PDA

View Full Version : 1 whole week...i did it!!!

bluesparkle
05-06-05, 16:11
hi ...
i just had to tell you all ... i have been away for a whole week!!! last year i couldnt have done more than 2 nights and i still found time to panic and fall apart in that time just stayed for the kids...
i went to cornwall with a friend of mine... her 5 kids aged from 3-15yrs(not a quiet bunch) her mother and my 2 youngest...aged 15 and 10yrs.
im not saying it was a brilliant holiday(i know that sounds awful but wont bore you with the details) but the fact is i coped with everything... not once loseing my cool... or getting stressed yes there were things i didnt like and things that would normally bring on panic but thanks to all i have learnt from this site i just let it go over my head so to speak...i agreed to go last year after i broke up with my partner but thought it was something that probably wouldnt happen...ive had no space for 7 days/nights... as kids slept in lounge too... and i have done it!!!
i didnt post about it before i went as i wasnt sure what was bothering me most and then just didnt get time in last few days...
the only odd thing is last night i could not stop crying... i was just so emotional...i know i was very tired...and still am today ...
but anyway incase i havnt told you... i done it!!! lol

thank you all so much for everything...all your support and this site...
just had to teel you all...
rach

florence
05-06-05, 16:18
Hi Blue

Great news huh! :)
Glad to hear you managed so well..

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

alexis
05-06-05, 16:22
Hey blue, well done, have a pat on the back, I find im emotional and tired after doing something big, its relief as much as being proud,
WELL DONEWELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE.
By the way Blue, did you do it, if so WELL DONE,
Love Alexis

Meg
05-06-05, 16:37
Rachel,

Well done.

Many congratulations indeed .

Treat for you needed now !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

clickaway
05-06-05, 16:38
Definitely a success story so a 'Well Done' from me!

It can't have been easy, loads of kids and mums...........

Ray

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

pips
05-06-05, 16:47
Hi Rach,

That's Brill news! Well done mate you did it i'm so proud of you!

I know what you mean about feeling emotional afterwards I get like that as well. Someone asks if you enjoyed yourself and you start blubbing! LOL looks really good hey!

I hope you are well,

A great success!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

seh1980
05-06-05, 16:50
Well done Rach!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Piglet
05-06-05, 16:51
Rach

That's fantastic - well done you!

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

chucklehound
05-06-05, 16:53
[8D][8D][8D]
Well Done. Mayb I will b able to go away in a few yrs time.

c.jackson

nomorepanic
05-06-05, 17:55
A big well done to you :D[^]

Glad you survived it and enjoyed some of it anyway.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

carlin
05-06-05, 18:29
How fantastic, well done, you sound like you could do with another holiday to get over that one!! lol. how brilliant, i think you should be so very proud of yourself, and don't worry about the crying/emotion when you came home, this is only a natural response, as you say you were tired and certainly overcome with emotion, all good healthy feelings xxxxxxxxxxx

LisaS
05-06-05, 18:43
well done to you...
gives you a good boost when you achieve something eh! more confidence for you!

Lisa
xxx

bluesparkle
05-06-05, 19:26
thank you all so much... :D
i just wanted to tell people and i knew i could on here and people would understand what i was going on about!
i am still very tired so anouther early night... which is good as i dont usually sleep well...
all these normal emotions are so good to feel once again... i thought id lost them all...

seh1980
05-06-05, 20:25
I know what you mean about thinking that you have lost your emotions. They do slowly come back though. Keep up the good work!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
05-06-05, 23:52
Well done, not sure if I said that, have a good sleep, goodnite and god bless, xxx

lainey
06-06-05, 10:51
Well done Rachel, you must feel so good for doing it.
The crying will also make you feel better too!
Keep it up

Take care

Elaine x