PDA

View Full Version : help getting through the weekend

mlondon
18-10-08, 17:57
I am feeling so anxious and it is really scaryand upsetting me. I feel I can't do anything and I find it so hard to sleep properly. I know I am in an extreme state of anxiety at the moment. I am going to see my doctor on monday and therapist as well. Please advise how to get through the next few days?

sheena
18-10-08, 19:04
I know how you feel my days and nights used to full with anxiety.

Are you able to read. If you have not got any good books are you able to get to the library near you. Our one opens for half a day on Sundays. I find getting lost in a good book really helps my anxiety.

I am back to waking up at 5.00 am again. I have to get out of bed quick otherwise I just lay there with everything wizzing through my head.

Have you anyone that understands you who you can phone up for a natter or invite round for awhile.

Are you able to get out and get a good DVD.

I'm sorry if none of this helps as I do not really know enough about you.

Sheena:bighug1:

marie1974
18-10-08, 19:15
hiya hun, best way to deal with this is to try and keep busy, doing anything, i like to read if i cant sleep as it always makes me sleepy.

i am a busy person in general as i cant just sit around as my mind starts to wonder, mayb have a clear out in doors or a change around anything just to keep u busy.
hugs xxxx

LoveMusic
18-10-08, 23:15
Just accept that you are going to feel this way.

It won't be nice, but it won't last forever. Find something to do, talk to people, surf the internet, take a walk.

xxx