PDA

View Full Version : hello,

minty
06-06-05, 04:14
find myself alone and awake with my panic monster!!!. just joined tonite, hope i've done it right, not too hot with the p.c.
just to say hello really and to hope i find someone to talk to when i get real bad
minty.

BiffodBee
06-06-05, 06:38
this is a good place to come for support, you may not always get an immediate response but we are more than willing to help in any way we can.
Dan

"life's a garden, dig it."

chucklehound
06-06-05, 09:54
Hi Minty. I joined yesterday too and from what I've seen its a really gud website. Good luck:D

c.jackson

seh1980
06-06-05, 10:08
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Piglet
06-06-05, 12:16
Hi Minty

A big welcome and I'm sure you'll find plenty of reassurance on here.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

lainey
06-06-05, 12:30
Hi Minty

Welcome to the forum, you'll get loads of help and support here.

Take care

Elaine x

pips
06-06-05, 12:50
Hi Minty,

A big warm Welcome aboard. I do hope this site can help you on your road to recovery.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

minty
06-06-05, 13:16
thank you Elaine
Lynn

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Minty

Welcome to the forum, you'll get loads of help and support here.

Take care

Elaine x

<div align="right">Originally posted by lainey - 06 June 2005 : 12:30:58</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

minty
06-06-05, 13:21
thank you pip's for the welcome and to everyone else who said hello.
i have been suffering from panic attacks on and off the the last 20 years, this is the first site i've joined, and i've already been helped, just by your "hello's"
Lynn x

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Minty,

A big warm Welcome aboard. I do hope this site can help you on your road to recovery.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

<div align="right">Originally posted by pips - 06 June 2005 : 12:50:33</div id="right">

Meg
06-06-05, 13:33
Hi Minty,

When you're ready do tell us a bit more about your circumstances.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
06-06-05, 19:21
Hi Minty

Welcome aboard the forum and I hope we can be of some help to you.

Love the name - reminds me of Eastenders lol!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

tracyp584
06-06-05, 20:36
Hey Minty,

Welcome to the site!

tracy x x

alexis
06-06-05, 21:42
Hi Minty welcome to the site, it was the first one I joined, didnt bother looking any further.
there is also a chat room where you will usually find someone from 7.30 onwards, lots of people there to help , we also have a laugh and cover a wide range of subjects, take care love Alexis

sal
06-06-05, 23:11
Welcome to the site and hope we can give you all the help and support you need.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
07-06-05, 23:52
Hi Minty

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Incii
08-06-05, 21:41
Hi Minty
Great to have you with us :o), like all the others have said this is a great site and you will always find the help and support you need here.
I hope you will take time and tell us a little bit more of yourself and how you feel etc.
Take good care
Sharon xxxxx

EmmaJane
09-06-05, 11:40
Hello and welcome to the site. There is no right or wrong, the main thing is talking.

Im sure there will be someone around in your hour of need, whatever time.

Good luck and take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

minty
02-11-05, 16:50
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Minty,

When you're ready do tell us a bit more about your circumstances.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 06 June 2005 : 13:33:28</div id="right">