PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me!!!!!!sorry long

ep20
19-10-08, 22:21
Hi, i have suffered from really bad HA, anxiety, ocd and depression for about a year now, and it had disappeared for a few weeks and i was feeling great.
So STUPIDLY i got the top of my ear pierced, id wanted it done and thought id be ok, but it triggered it back off again. I feel so stupid for taking advantage of the fact that i was feeling ok.

So tonight ive took it out cos i can't handle it, i'm terrified it'd get infected and i'll get blood poisoning.

2 years ago i went to a walk in clinic cos i had a really infected blister on my toe, and had a red line going up my leg, it tunred out that it was very near blood poisoning and if i hadnt gone when i had i would've ended up with blood poisoning.

So of course any cut i get i check it constantly for red lines(!)
But its different with an ear....how would i know?

So im feeling sick, dizzy, and have an headache and am convinced im gunna get blood poisoning.
I dunno what to do.
Ive been soooo stupid getting it pierced.

I'm seriously considering going to the walk in clinic in a min, just to convinced them its infected so i can get antibiotics, cos i think it might be ifected, its swollen, and theres a little bit of puss.
I had it done 3 days ago.

I feel a panic attack coming on...

I know this sounds stupid, but it feels so serios to me. I'm terrified. I had 3 panic attack last night in the space of and hour.

heidi
19-10-08, 22:54
Hey hun please don't worry about ur ear as i had it done many many times and i have had blood poision many times from my ear and NEVER once had to have meds for it, so please don't worry about it. you will be a OK hun if you want to PM me about this feel free to do so ....sorry i can't be of anymore help

LeeBee
20-10-08, 01:37
Hi there, I have a piercing in the top of my ear, I didn't have any problems with it. As long as you keep it clean, the infection can't get in. If it had been infected at the time you would know by now. Did whoever pierced it give you some after-care instructions? You should be swabbing it with methylated spirits or similar once or twice a day for the first few weeks, and rotating the ring or stud. Honestly, as long as you keep it clean, you've nothing to worry about :).

Andyroo
20-10-08, 01:44
i have a peircings on my cartldge i havent had any problems with it... ages ago i even preirced my ear myself! back when i was younger.. with some random needle i found in my house.. crazy i know...:roflmao: look you will be fine try not to worry to much :hugs: