PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Desi77
19-10-08, 23:43
Hi,
I have decided to join in and start reading....but I haven't searched the site much yet. I figured I would introduce myself first!

I am a 31 year old female from Alberta, Canada! I have clearly had issues for quite some time, and they basically stem from a pain or something 'off'. I will look online and find a similar symptom and then I will feel worse and be convinced I have that awful 'disease' or something really bad. i will run to the doctor, and find out it's something much less serious (i have many scenarios i could share....). My BIGGEST fear is getting breast cancer. I am not sure why. I get a twinge or a feeling and I am freaking out. I can't even give myself examinations, as I get all anxious and freak out. Not sure where this fear came from, but it has been ongoing for probably at least 2 years. I almost always 'feel something' on my right breast only. it is clearly more sensitive than my left.......

I also fear getting pregnant.....and dying during birth. It's wierd for me to write this, but, I also feel a sense of release. I hope this site will be therapeutic for me. I do not believe in taking drugs unless it's absolutely necessary - i always go the natural route if i can.

thanks for listening to me (already!)!!!!

hugs,
desi

LongIslandNY
19-10-08, 23:52
Hi and welcome to the forum !

shaka
20-10-08, 01:04
HI DESI

WELLCOME im sure all the help you need is here simply because we all understand each orther ...

SHAKA XXXX

Andyroo
20-10-08, 01:24
hello and welcome to nmp:hugs:

Mistie_In_Oz
20-10-08, 02:13
Hi Desi, welcome :)
*HUGS*
Mistie

IrinaSmirnova
20-10-08, 02:22
hi :)

....and dying during birth

:huh: i too of this fear :bighug1:

weeble40
20-10-08, 09:05
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pooh
20-10-08, 11:32
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
21-10-08, 21:19
welcome to nmp hunny
love milly xxx