PDA

View Full Version : here we go again.

tigger1964
20-10-08, 06:40
Hi,

I woke up at 3.44 this morning feeling really agitated then i got the the panicky stage, but my breathing was different almost like i was having to make myself breathe. I tried not to dwell on it and managed to get in another couple of hours. I got up at 6.15 and i still feel like im making myself breathe. Im scared incase i am just going to to stop its horrible. I dont know why im being like this today cos i have had a good weekend and felt relaxed and enjoyed it. The only thing i can think of is that i have agreed to go out next saturday night with someone who doesnt know what im like. I agreed willingly and now i think this is going to happen to me every time i enjoy myself and feel normal, almost like im not allowed to be normal, Please help has anyone else had this type of breathing cos im so scared.

june
20-10-08, 11:20
Hi tigger,
sorry you feel so bad.
your feelings sound like HYPERVENTILATION.
This is awful because it is if we have forgotten how to breathe and we strain to get a breath. It is very very frightening:weep: :weep:
BUT CAN be sorted:yesyes:
Any panic book will have a section on hyperventilation, Dinah Bradley, Claire Weeks Aine Turbidy. all very good. (see book list on left of screen)
Now in saying and believing all i have written I am going through much the same problem and i can not seem to help myself:weep: :weep:
I have terible giddiness, at this moment, caused by over breathing and i am struggling to sort it.
:hugs: being on here really does help:hugs:
I do not want others to have these rotten feelings BUT i feel a bit better when they do because then they are not as serious as i am imagining.
I hope this helps you :blush: it has helped me:blush:
Best wishes
june

tigger1964
20-10-08, 12:18
thanks june

Andyroo
21-10-08, 11:17
hi sharon!!! i hope you are feeling better if not you know what to do :roflmao: :winks: :flowers: :wacko: :yahoo: :yesyes: .......................:noangel: