PDA

View Full Version : ne one felt betta after stopping/reducing meds?

bexy1970
20-10-08, 09:22
hi,
i was thinking back yesterday to the last time i felt good.. it was when id come off dothiepin to change to zispin..so i had a med free week!! i know id also had a mammogram so my breast cancer fear had eased,so obviously my anx abetter!! but was looking back at pictures of when i was on just 15mg of zispin and i was fine.. ive been on 45mg and felt ukky since been on higher dose! has anybody felt better on a lower dose of there medication? as im thinking of weaning back down to 15 mg..ne advice etc would be appreciated.. i do suffer from bad health/dying anxiety so im bit worried..xx:doh:

joyce1980
20-10-08, 09:29
I'm no good off or on a lower dose than 20mg paroxetine.
This med is for life for me.

Make sure you visit your Drs first hon x x

Ddcoo
20-10-08, 11:25
Hi Bexy, I'm on Dothiepin (now called Dosulepin) 25mg. When I had a bad patch at the beginning of the year, I went to see a doctor I don't normally see and he suggested that i double my dose to 50mg and then to 75mg 5 days later; I did as I was told and completely freaked out, the 75mg was far too much for me, so I dropped down to 50mg and was OK on that, but I am now back down to 25mg where most of the time I am fine with, unless of course, I get some added pressure that causes my anx/depression to heighten. Stick with what you know works for you. Best of luck, Ddcoo:yesyes: