PDA

View Full Version : trying to get through the next few hours at work

mlondon
20-10-08, 09:32
Hi

I know I am currently experiencing very high anxiety. My mum got the train with me to work today as I just felt I couldn't do it. I had to come in for a training day. I am here but I keep having scary thoughts and shaking and feeling awful. Words of support appreciated.

Thanks

Michelle

Patty
20-10-08, 09:52
Hi Michelle,:)

Well done for getting to work for the training day. :yesyes:

Sending you some :bighug1: :bighug1:

I can so understand how you're feeling with 'scary thoughts, shaking and feeling awful'. I keep reminding myself that it's just anxiety & panic and nothing terrible is going to happen.

You can do it :yesyes: :yesyes:

I hope all goes well for you today.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

Mudskipper
20-10-08, 12:49
Yes, congratulations on getting to work. I know from experience that, when the anxiety is high, this is no small achievement in itself. Well doen to your mother for making the effort too!:flowers:

HeatherMc
20-10-08, 14:02
Hiya Michelle

Just to let you know I am thinking of you hun, I struggle in work too because I wake through the night and Ihave to be up at 6.30pm to get myself and my daughter ready, somedays I feel so terrible in work and so drained work myself into a right state, I know it ai't easy, I can really feel for you hun, well done for plodding on.

Heather
:bighug1:

kazzie
20-10-08, 15:45
Hang in there Michelle:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

bumbles
20-10-08, 15:52
Well done keep going every act of courage produces a measure of self respect and confidence. lots of love and hugs coming your way. You are not alone. :bighug1:

mlondon
20-10-08, 16:20
Thank you everyone, you're messages are really great. I am going through a very difficult time, hopefully one I will never have to go through again and your support is really appreciated.

Michelle