PDA

View Full Version : worried

amandaj
20-10-08, 12:00
i posted other day about a bug ive got , but today i got a aching in my back and still needing to go the toilet my stomache is hurting aswell and i feel sick ,going to drs at 3.50 but scared its something bad and im going to croak it before then , could it be a urine infection causing it and if so what symptoms do you get with one

many thanks amanda

LeeBee
20-10-08, 12:07
Hi Amanda, you won't keel over before your doctor's appointment this afternoon. Urinary tract infection (UTI) can have symptoms such as lower abdominal/pelvic/back pain, urgent need to frequently urinate, pain during urination, cloudy urine and a general feeling of being unwell. If the infection has got into your kidneys it can make you feel a nauseous and have a temperature. You can have just one or two of these symptoms or all of them.

skye
20-10-08, 12:37
Hi Amanda, dont worry yourself, this is something i know loads about! I have suffered from urine infections for about 10 years and you have the clasic symptoms..frequent urination, pain in the back and pain in the lower pelvic area. hurts to push on it. If you have any cranberry juice then get drinking! If not then loads of water, you need to flush it out! Do you have pain on urination? that also is a classic sign its like weeing razor blades awful!) But sometimes i dont always get that one just the pain in kidney area (flanks) and frequent visits to the loo. the doc will do a sample and give you antibiotics if needs be. . Curl up with a hot water bottle and pints of water! your be fine x

Trixie
20-10-08, 14:16
i posted other day about a bug ive got , but today i got a aching in my back and still needing to go the toilet my stomache is hurting aswell and i feel sick ,going to drs at 3.50 but scared its something bad and im going to croak it before then , could it be a urine infection causing it and if so what symptoms do you get with one

many thanks amanda

Bugs can take a long time to leave the system so don't worry, you will be fine and no you are not going to croak.

amandaj
20-10-08, 20:39
thank you for the replies turned out it was a stomache bug, and she said it will get better the pain and aches i was getting was from not eating so been told to eat and take gaviscon for the heartburn

thanks again
amanda

titchjd
20-10-08, 20:41
Hiya M8 ......
glad u found out what it was and make sure you eat small amounts and drink plenty of water ....xxxxxxxxx

titchjd xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

richieshealth
27-10-08, 00:33
Hi glad you found out what it was and your okay. Was your post looking for reassurance about the initial symtoms or are you seeking advice to control health anx and why your worry was unfounded ?.. I find alot of posts confusing regarding health confusing.

Good luck