PDA

View Full Version : How on earth will I cope with all this???

kazzie
20-10-08, 15:33
Hi Everyone:)

My panic and anx are thru the roof, after being pretty good for a long while now:weep:

Tomm I have a gyne appointment which Im not looking forward to:blush:

Thursday I have a huge horse drawn funeral going out and then an evening business meeting:wacko:

Next Monday I have a diabetic check up and then next Tuesday my son is up in court:scared15:

Then and this is the scary one on Nov 5th I havee to be into work at 6.30am to go up to London(catford) for a days training course.....we are being driven there in a limo so cant stop whenever i like,have a ciggie or anything:lac:

Following week Im off again to Essex to look round a masonary factory:lac:

Oh and the day after that I have my consultation at the hospital to talk about having 13 teeth extracted:weep:

I feel completly swamped by all of this, have been taking more diazipam than usual and all I seem to live on is booze, couldent eat much anyhow cos of my teeth but now Im hardly eating:whistles:

Im so worried that Im losing the plot:shrug:

Sorry for the rant:wacko:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

eeyorelover
20-10-08, 15:40
WOW Kaz!!!
That amount of stuff to have going on would make anyone anxious!!!

WHO SAYS A LIMO CAN'T PULL OFF FOR A CIGGIE???
;)

Seriously tho - all I can tell you is don't let it overwhelm you Kaz. Take it one day at a time and one thing at a time!
If you think about it all at once like that your head will explode!!!
I know mine would!!
((((HUGS))))
xxx
Sandy

Dr Kong, AKA Wayne
20-10-08, 16:28
OMG I am hyperventilating reading that!

I am having a panic attack thinking about having a shave, God that is so much to deal with and I am sure you will do fine.

Doc

andie73
20-10-08, 17:55
Hi Kazzie

I get in a spin when I feel I've got too many things on. Your list would terrify me. Try to look at each thing individually not as part of a list of bad things. If it helps take each thing in stages. Thinking like that always helps me as lots of things lumped together always feel sooooo overwhelming.

Let us know how you get on.

Take care

amandaj
20-10-08, 21:01
kazzie i been reading your posts and wasnt long ago you was going for your interview and worrying ,you got through it and got the job so you must be doing something right or you wouldnt of got it if you could do that you can get through it all

take care

amandaxxxxxxxx

kazzie
20-10-08, 21:23
Awww Thanks Everyone:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I will treat it like a giant bar of choccie:yesyes:

One piece at a time:yesyes:

First chunk tomm......gyne appt:blush:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

titchjd
20-10-08, 21:39
Hiya sweetie ....

Hope u r ok 2nyt ....x
Gud luk 2moz ....u will be fine im sure x

Loking at everything as a whole is like wow ..but like others have said take 1 thing at a time ..dont think about the next thing till the 1st 1 is over ....we cant predict what we going 2 be like so try not 2 worry about it just deal with it on the day .

I had a week like that not long ago going from being housbound for 3months 2 all of a sudden having things happening everyday....going 2 work then having something after work then in evening having appointments 4 daughter etc and I freaked thinking about it but hey I did it and so will u hun xxxxxxxx

big big hugs titchjd x

oh and if u want a ciggie u say I want a fag and cud u please pull over else Ill be sick they will soon pull over hun they h8 cleaning up xxxxxxxxx:D

yorkylover
21-10-08, 13:00
Kazz can't believe you have so much on.:ohmy:
Thinking of you:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

kazzie
21-10-08, 17:07
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Well survived my appt with no panic at all:yesyes:

The consultant has reassured me that I dont have cancer so thats good, now I have a pelvic scan to look forward to next Tuesday as well as court with my son

The meeting on Thursday has been rescheduled to 3rd November which makes life easier for me:yesyes:

Feeling calmer today.....not eaten yet but on the plus side not drank any booze or taken any diazipam either:whistles:

Thank you for all the support:hugs:

Love Kaz x x x:hugs:

Piglet
21-10-08, 17:15
:hugs: :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

marie1974
21-10-08, 17:17
hiya Kaz and im glad everything went ok, things tend to work themselves out in the end hun. hugs to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

titchjd
21-10-08, 17:21
Hiya Kaz and well done for 2day u did brill...:yesyes:

Take 1 day and 1 event at a time and you will be fine xxxx

hugs m8y x

Titchjd xxxxxxx:hugs:

Granny Primark
21-10-08, 21:54
Kazzie well done.:D :hugs:
You are doing brill and should be so proud of yourself for how you are coping.
Im sure I would have buckled with all that stress.
Just take each day and each new prob life throws at you one day at a time.
Easier said than done I know.
We are all behind you and wishing you well.:hugs:

kazzie
21-10-08, 22:13
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Will continue the saga soon:doh:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

kazzie
22-10-08, 22:23
Evening:D

Well today they changed the trip to London to 6th Nov(wish people woulld stop shifting goalposts:mad: )

Had a family in and a hysterical bereaved person to deal with:weep:

Still survived the day:yesyes:

Massive funeral tomm.....keep yer fingers crossed for me:ohmy:

Karen
22-10-08, 23:46
You are coping brilliantly Kaz :hugs:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Karen xx

Cathy V
23-10-08, 10:04
Kaz, I wish i had some words of wisdom for you right now but all i can think of to tell you is just to try not to see everything together, not to look so much at the bigger picture and just take each thing as it comes along and get through that, before you look at the next thing on the list. Then you're only coping with whatever you're doing in that moment.

Like everyone has said, you're doing great and sounds like you are really valued in your job and thats something when you go back to just a few months ago, when you were telling us about applying for it and how scared you were!

Youve always been so skind to people, me included. Thanks for the welcome back too by the way, appreciated it.

Best wishes
Cathy xxx :)

kazzie
23-10-08, 22:01
Awwww Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Well the funeral today was beautiful.....4 white horses pulling a vintage hearse that a princess would have been proud of:weep:

Everything went perfectly:)

Has reinforced my belief that maybe Im in the right job

Have eaten a bit tonight too:yesyes:

Tomm is just a normal day at work......next big hurdles are Mon/Tues next week