PDA

View Full Version : black cloud

leo05
06-06-05, 15:31
hi does anyone else feel as though there is a big dark cloud hanging over there head as i do and it just makes me feel as though everytihng in the world is bad but want to know if anyone has any suggestions on how to stop this as its really getting to the point where life just can not go on like this :( plz if anyone can help if you need to know more just ask as its quite hard to put in to words but will try my best to explain

leanne

seh1980
06-06-05, 15:49
hi Leo,

Sorry you are going through such a rough patch. I used to feel like this as well. Things do get better and they will do as long as you try your best. Maybe speaking to your GP about meds would be a good way forward..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
06-06-05, 16:42
Leanne ,

Its a rough patch and and there are reasons for this so its not unusual to feel grim however, you have lots of things you are interested in.

Start making an effort to be outside doing some of those hobbies and sports more , meeting like minded people who are able to distract you away from whats been going on recently

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

bluebottle
06-06-05, 16:57
What is going on in your life Leanne that is making you unhappy, or what has happened in the past? What would you change if you could?

--
Blue
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

alexis
06-06-05, 17:03
Hi Leanne, it is an awful feeling and I felt like it for months but at the time it felt like years and then suddenly out of the blue one day I looked at myself and realised I was feeling better and daylight was peeping through, but yes i know how you feel, take the advice of your gp, find out the cause of this feeling, have some time to yourself, try relaxation techniques. It is so hard but you are not alone, thinking of you.Love Alexis.xxx

leo05
23-06-05, 17:30
thanks for your advice

seh1980
23-06-05, 17:32
Are you feeling any better Leanne? :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

leo05
23-06-05, 18:04
nah but just trying to take it day by day not been able to see doc as she is of on hol or no appointments but today she is of sick

Meg
23-06-05, 18:34
You've been doing better though Leanne.. well done

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

leo05
24-06-05, 11:38
thanks meg just wish i could stop beating self up got to see doc today :D